January 26, 2015
by Andrew Scott, posted Jan 20th 2010 11:15AM
After months of searching, it looks like Serena has finally found her father. Sources say that actor William Baldwin has joined the cast of 'Gossip Girl' as William van der Woodsen, Serena's elusive dad who has been M.I.A. for the show's entire duration. Baldwin's gig will reportedly last for three episodes and will kick off sometime in April. Now that's something to gossip about. [Ausiello Files]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100' Episode 2.10 Photos: Clarke and Lexa Partner Up
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.19 Photos: What's Going on With Mike?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 6.13 Photos: Bonnie's Birthday
- 'Glee' Episode 6.7 Photos: Will Teaches a Lesson About Tolerance
- 'The Blacklist' Post-Super Bowl Episode Photos: Will Liz and the Team Save Reddington in Time?
- More From BuddyTV
- EXCLUSIVE! Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: 'He's the Happiest I've Ever Seen Him'
- Is Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Leaving the Band?
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson Reunite for 'She's Funny That Way'
- Nick Jonas Joins Fox's 'Scream Queens'!
- Best Silly, Celebrity Tweets About Winter Storm Juno
- More From ET