April 24, 2014
by Andrew Scott, posted Jan 20th 2010 11:15AM
After months of searching, it looks like Serena has finally found her father. Sources say that actor William Baldwin has joined the cast of 'Gossip Girl' as William van der Woodsen, Serena's elusive dad who has been M.I.A. for the show's entire duration. Baldwin's gig will reportedly last for three episodes and will kick off sometime in April. Now that's something to gossip about. [Ausiello Files]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- [Video] 'Bad Teacher' Preview: Surprisingly Better than the Film
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- More From BuddyTV
- What to Watch Thursday: Parks and Rec Finale, Mycroft Holmes Returns, Two Premieres and More
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- More From TVLine