December 19, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 19th 2010 11:09AM
The first week in April will be tumultuous for the folks from 'Glee.' Sunday, April 4, is Easter, then on Monday, April 5, the gang will be at the White House for the annual Easter Egg festivities. Then on Wednesday, April 7, 'Glee' goes to 'The Oprah Winfrey Show'! They should sing 'My Kind of Town' as a tribute to Chicago when they get off the plane, don't you think?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Colbert Report's Final Episode: Murder, Santa Claus and So. Many. Celebrities.
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs EPs on Annie's Big Choices, Auggie's News — Plus: Will There Be a Season 6?
- Post Mortem: White Collar Boss on Neal's Last Con, Alternate Ending
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- More From TVLine
- Kate Upton Named People's Sexiest Woman Alive
- Sony Hacking Scandal: Did Hollywood Cave In?
- Craig Ferguson Passes 'The Late Late Show' Torch to James Corden
- Gloria Estefan Dreams of Performing in a Free Cuba, Can She Go Home?
- 'American Horror Story': Neil Patrick Harris Arrives at the Freak Show
- More From ET