Leave it to the Sundance Channel to broadcast a reality television program that may actually benefit world society. The show is called On The Road In America and is about four Arabs in their 20's on a road trip across America, seeing different aspects of American culture.The show is backed by Layalina Productions, a Washington nonprofit group that wants to use television to foster better understanding between the two worlds. When the series was shown in the Middle East, it attracted 4.5 million viewers per episode from countries like Saudi Arabia, , Kuwait and .
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scream' Series Premiere and Cast Photos
- Check Out the Official Warner Bros. 2015 San Diego Comic-Con Bags
- 'Teen Wolf': Everything You Need to Know Before the Season 5 Premiere
- 'RHOBH' Star Lisa Rinna: 'You Just Don't Go After My Cubs and My Family'
- Teresa Giudice Offered $2 Million to Return to 'RHONJ'
- More From BuddyTV
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on The Flash, Teen Wolf, Bones, Once, Castle, Faking It, Wayward Pines, The Strain and More
- Bitten Season 3 Picked Up at Syfy
- TVLine Items: Luke's GH Exit Date, New Bad Seed, Chasing Life Moves and More
- NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired
- The Originals Unveils Spooky New Bag Design for Comic-Con 2015
- More From TVLine
- 17 Times Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Were Our Relationship Goals
- Watch a 14-Year-Old Amy Winehouse Sing 'Happy Birthday' Like No Other in New Documentary 'Amy'
- Kathy Hilton on Paris' Plane Crash Prank: I Don't Find Cruel Pranks Entertaining At All
- Terrence Howard On What to Expect From Lucious in 'Empire' Season Two: 'He's Going to Clean Up Some Messes'
- Ed Sheeran Joins The Rolling Stones for Awesome Performance of 'Beast of Burden'
- More From ET