Leave it to the Sundance Channel to broadcast a reality television program that may actually benefit world society. The show is called On The Road In America and is about four Arabs in their 20's on a road trip across America, seeing different aspects of American culture.The show is backed by Layalina Productions, a Washington nonprofit group that wants to use television to foster better understanding between the two worlds. When the series was shown in the Middle East, it attracted 4.5 million viewers per episode from countries like Saudi Arabia, , Kuwait and .
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Agents of SHIELD' episode 10 'The Bridge' recap: What happened the day after Coulson died?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4b: [SPOILER] is confirmed to return
- 'Orphan Black' recruits 'Suits' star Patrick J. Adams for Clone Club
- 2013 ACAs live blog: Danica Patrick, winners list and more
- Matt Smith talks leaving 'Doctor Who', filming the Christmas special
- More From Zap2it
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More
- Orphan Black Casts Superfan Patrick J. Adams
- Law & Order Vet Dann Florek to Exit SVU
- Tomorrow People's Mark Pellegrino Talks Protecting John, Obeying The Founder and More
- Exclusive: Will & Grace Reunion on Sean Saves the World, Megan Mullally to Play Sean's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine