Look who's stalking! That person who stole Molly's journal and is now leaving threatening, uh, sandwiches, in her kitchen?
The creep's identity is revealed tonight, but not until Molly's life becomes even more complicated. When the threatening turkey sammy is discovered, Molly has to call the police, who question the men in her life: new boyfriend Zach and Kenny, her ex-hubby and recent sex partner.
If Molly spills the truth about her drunken night with Kenny, her relationship with Zach may be kaput ... if she doesn't, the stalker may get away. Guess she'll just have to deal with it all by re-enacting a couple of iconic scenes from 'The Godfather' and 'Dirty Harry.'
Those rumors you've been hearing about a certain someone, a certain main someone with a very close relationship to titular 'Ghost Whisperer' Melinda?
Well, they're true, and they're coming true in tonight's pivotal episode. To elaborate would be unfair to those viewers who hate spoilers, so we won't tell you whether or not someone dies, though we will point out that if someone, someone with a very close relationship to Melinda, does die, it does not necessarily mean he or she will necessarily not be a part of the show any longer.
Perhaps he or she will, instead, return to help Melinda see how things feel on the other side of the ghost whispering process. But really, we're not elaborating any further.
(9PM, USA) series premiere
Will's been replaced by Rodney as her gay best friend and her boozy pal Joan has some Karen-like moments, but Debra Messing's definitely not in 'Will & Grace' land anymore with this new dramedy, which continues from last year's USA miniseries.
When we catch up with Messing's Molly Kagan, whose life was turned upside down when her Hollywood exec hubby Kenny announced he wanted a divorce, she's using entries from her personal diary for a writing workshop assignment, in hopes of getting her own post-divorce Hollywood career on track.
And if the spark between her and her hot writing instructor happens to turn into her own love sequel, so be it ...
(8PM, ABC, CBS, NBC, E!)
It's everything a good telethon should be: Educational, entertaining and likely to raise millions of dollars for cancer research.
Part of a larger, ongoing effort to raise funds, this star-studded hour will be broadcast commercial-free and include reports from newsers Katie Couric and Brian Williams, a visit to a cancer hospital and 'Desperate Housewives' star Dana Delany undergoing a mammogram.
Other celebs appearing: Cancer survivors Christina Applegate, Lance Armstrong, Elizabeth Edwards and Robin Roberts, plus Meryl Streep, Jennifer Aniston, Masi Oka, Homer and Marge Simpson, the casts of 'Lost' and '30 Rock' and 'American Idol' winner David Cook.
After the jump you will find the nominees, listed in alphabetical order, for The Jeopardy Award, along with a poll for the Reader's Choice Award. Both winners will be announced next week.
Jeopardy!, which premiered in 1964, is one of the most successful and popular game show in U.S. TV history. Its challenging questions and format helped make it a household name. This is why we named our "Primetime game show requiring the most skill" category after it.
In this category, we include 2007-2008 season game shows that air/aired in primetime (Jeopardy! is out of the running since it doesn't air in that block) and that are not reality-type game shows such as Survivor and Big Brother. Shows that come to mind are Duel, 1 vs 100, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, and the primetime edition of The Price Is Right. Personally, I don't think Deal or No Deal or The Moment of Truth qualify since they don't require much skill.
Which shows do you think should be nominated for The Jeopardy Award? List your suggestions below!
Who knew that the American version of Whose Line is it Anyway? would produce so many game show hosts. We have Drew Carey on Power of 10 and Price is Right, Wayne Brady on Don't Forget the Lyrics, and now Improv veteran and bald Adonis, Colin Mochrie, will be hosting a Canadian version of an American game show.
Colin will be hosting Are You Smarter Than a Canadian 5th Grader, which will premiere on Canada's Global network on October 25th. The show will duplicate the format of America's Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, which airs on FOX and is hosted by comedian Jeff Foxworthy.
Welcome to TV Squad Lists (formerly 'The Five'), a feature where each blogger has a chance to list his or her own rundown of things in television that stand out from the rest, both good and bad.
With the 2006-07 season now just a fading memory in our short attention-span universe, it's a good time to sit back and reflect on what came to pass. The beginning of it was full of excitement and promise. The end of the season was pretty much the same as others before it: some good (and not-so-good) stuff survived, the bad stuff didn't, and stuff that we thought was good went down in flames fairly quickly. There were some surprises in the freshmen class and some resurgences in older fare. In the meanwhile, American Idol remained the show killer.
I don't think I need to go over everything that's wrong with this show, but as I'm watching it I started to come up with ideas that could make this one kick ass game show and make it feel a lot more like school when I was a kid.
1) If the contestant fails the game, he/she has to sit in the corner of the "classroom". For three episodes. Throw in a dunce cap for good measure.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- In hopes of creating some extra friction, Survivor: Fiji kicked off the season by separating tribes into the "have's" and the "have-not's" ... but the real force to be reckoned with here is that couch.
- I'm hoping to see my favorite side of Jeff Foxworthy, as the host of the new game show Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
- We're still reeling about the death of Anna Nicole Smith.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.5 Photos: Felicity's Origin Story
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Episode 7.9 Photos: Conflict and Heartache Strike SAMCRO
- 'The 100' Episode 2.3 Photos: Clarke and Anya Attempt an Escape
- 'Reign' Episode 2.6 Photos: Mary and Catherine on the Run
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Corpse at the Convention'
- More From BuddyTV
- Grimm Post Mortem: Claire Coffee on Vengeance, Vermin &'Gossipy' Wesen
- NBC Recast Scoop: Uma Thurman In, Mary-Louise Parker Out in The Slap
- Sharon Stone to Play Female Veep in TNT's Newly Greenlit Agent X
- Bad Judge and A to Z Cancelled by NBC
- The Originals Photos: Esther Tortures Elijah — Plus: Her Master Plan Revealed
- More From TVLine
- What Really Happened While Making ‘Honey Boo Boo'
- 30 Years Later, ‘CHiPs' Cast Reunites
- Snooki Opens Up About Her New Baby, Upcoming Wedding and Not Having Sex
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- 19 Rules Everyone Should Follow on Halloween (Yes, That Means You Too)
- More From ET