"When he wakes up in the morning, he's like a giant penis Frankenstein," Carvey said. "'I gotta have sex with something!'"
The only solution for that situation, according to Carvey, is to service these needs every morning, and perhaps as often as needed throughout the day. Once this is taken care of, the charming Schwarzenegger we all know and love returns immediately.
First up? According to TVLine, the series will take on the Arnold Schwarzenegger love child scandal.
The episode will be loosely inspired by the Schwarzenegger/Shriver real-life drama involving Schwarzenegger fathering a child with a member of the family's household staff.
In the episode, viewers will meet Andrew Raines, a 50something philanthropist and member of New York City's elite upper crust. The character's wife, Kathleen, is described as fiercely protective of her family.
Holly Robinson Peete asked Osbourne if Hello! sometimes paid for interviews like this. "I've had some very nice checks from them, yes," said Osbourne.
The part of the interview that most offended Julie Chen was when Baena deflected blame from Schwarzenegger in a reported meeting with Maria Shriver, saying, "It wasn't Arnie's Fault. It takes two."
More of our best of the decade coverage, which started on Tuesday. You can read the other posts at the link above. Here, we talk about the funniest or most surprising late night moments of the last ten years.
In the past decade, late night shows continued to bloom in popularity. However, some of our favorite late night shows were shuffled around while some got new hosts.
No matter what network executives decided to do to the line up of US late night shows, their hosts and guest stars gave us plenty fantastic, OMG!, and WTF? moments that generated tons of watercooler talks and forum discussion threads.
Below are some of the best late night moments of the past decade as chosen by some of the TV Squad bloggers. We realize there are tough choices in this category, so we hope you'll add your own favorites in the comments section below.
While Leno raced around the track outside his studio in an attempt to set a time Schwarzenegger couldn't beat, the Governator took matters into this own hands and shouldered a missile launcher. The results were explosive to say the least.
Watch the video after the jump.
Jack Paar, who took over the reins from Steve Allen in '57, put the show on the map, with big-name guests and outspoken antics. Johnny Carson, who stepped in when Paar left, made the show appointment viewing for millions of fans and became one of the most beloved TV hosts of all time.
Now, with Jay Leno's last 'Tonight Show' airing Fri., May 29, and Conan O'Brien taking the desk while Leno makes the unprecedented move to prime time, to a 10 PM slot in the fall, we look back and count down the top 20 moments of 'The Tonight Show.'
Oh, and let's not forget the Governator, Arnold Schwarzenegger from the great state of California. In other words, why not Senator Fran Drescher!
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Past American Idol top 10 contestant Jessica Sierra was arrested over the weekend for allegedly attacking a man with a glass in a cafe. Classy!
- Political watchdog groups are skeptical about Donald Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger being BFF.
- Who will be the new host of The View?
Today on TV Squad Daily: Reality TV is taking over!
- Who cares if The Apprentice doesn't do well in the ratings? Donald Trump gets free labor from the contestants - and he needs all the help he can get.
- Jackie Chan is searching for the world's next kung-fu stars in his Chinese reality show.
- Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger partnered with MTV's Pimp My Ride to turn a 65 Chevy Impala into an environmentally friendlier version of itself for Earth Day.
After Schwarzenegger made his candidacy announcement in 2003, Leno had all 135 gubernatorial candidates on the show and they each had 10 seconds to say what they stand for. They had to yell it at the same time.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'Mistresses' 2.9 Photos: Toni Has News for Dom
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 4: Cody's HoH Photos
- 15 Reasons to Attend Comic-Con with the Gang from 'The Big Bang Theory'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 17 Moments of Drinking, Spying and Kissing from 'The Silence of E. Lamb'
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: CSI: Cyber Adds 'Fat Neil,' Top Model Moves and More
- Resurrection Casts Michelle Fairley as [Spoiler]'s 'Returned' Mother
- Scandal Books Portia de Rossi for a 'Top-Secret Arc'
- Sneak Peek: Can Last Comic's Nikki Roast Gilbert Gottfried to a Crisp?
- ABC's black-ish Makes Bold (Fashion) Statement in Key Art — First Look
- More From TVLine
- 17 Times Lady Gaga Worshipped Her Little Monsters at the artRAVE
- Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey In Surprise Wedding
- The Rock Explains What Was In His '90s Throwback Fanny Pack
- Miley Cyrus Tones It Down For Pharrell's 'Come Get It Bae' Video
- Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego Expecting First Child (REPORT)
- More From ET