March 31, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Jun 24th 2008 10:57AM
Miami in June is hot. Very hot. On the set of Burn Notice, however, everything is cool. In fact, when I arrive at the Coconut Grove studios where the USA spy drama is shot, I find myself smack dab in the middle of a full-fledged film studio.
The old convention center, where I remember going to an indoor flea market in the late 1970s, has been completely transformed. There are trailers, production offices, standing sets, all geared up and working to bring Burn Notice back for season two.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 11 Best Moments from 'Comedy Central's Roast of Justin Bieber'
- 'The Following': 15 Creepy Moments from 'Reunion'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20: Latin Night Performance Rankings
- Best 'Castle' Quotes from 'Habeas Corpse'
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': Kim Richards Lashes Out During Reunion Show
- More From BuddyTV
- Comedy Central Backs Daily Show Successor Trevor Noah in Twitter Flap
- TVLine Items: Marvel's Luke Cage Gets Boss, Devious New Night and More
- CBS, General Hospital Lead Daytime Emmy Nominations
- The Americans Renewed for Season 4
- New Girl Renewed for Season 5 at Fox as John Cho Joins Guest Cast
- More From TVLine
- Disney Making A Live Action 'Mulan:' But Here Are 6 Disney Classics We Don't Want To See Live Action
- EXCLUSIVE: Zayn Malik's So-Called Solo Track Is Actually an Old One Direction Demo
- Go Take a Hike! What You Can Learn From a 'Wild'-Inspired Journey
- Justin Bieber: ‘I Lost Hope For A While, I Was In A Dark Place'
- Star Sightings March 2015
- More From ET