December 17, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Nov 24th 2008 3:22PM
Though Heroes has fallen in the ratings, do not despair, my friends. I recently talked with James Kyson Lee, who plays Hiro's sidekick, Ando, and he assured me that things will pick up in the coming weeks. In fact, the upcoming chapter, "Fugitives," promises to give the series a reboot.
"I know there have been a couple episodes where people got a little confused in terms of the storylines," said Lee. "But overall, I feel like the writing has been really strong, especially the last three or four episodes. I think it's really starting to come together, and we're going to have a very strong rest of the run for this season."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- TVLine Items: JAG Vet to Scorpion, Amy Adams' SNL Promos and More
- Covert Affairs Finale Sneak Peek: Can Calder Keep Auggie Safe?
- The Goldbergs Enlists Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Ferris Bueller Role
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More
- More From TVLine
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Stars Furious Over Sony Canceling 'The Interview': 'America Has Lost Its First Cyberwar'
- 7 Hilarous 'Family Feud' Responses
- 2014: The Year of the Booty
- How Well Do the Naked Rowers Recognize Each Other's Butts? We Put Them to The Test!
- More From ET