The 'Dallas' star, who was last seen on U.S. airwaves in 'Nip/Tuck' back in 2006, will play the new beau of Polly Bergen's character, Stella Wingfield.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Hagman will appear in early 2011. Hagman said he's never seen the series. "I can watch a hundred episodes on my iPad," he told the Hollywood Reporter. "I never watch television, so I better get started so I can see what the show's all about."
In other TV news ...
• Mandy Patinkin has joined the pilot cast of 'Homeland.' Claire Danes has also secured a role in the Showtime series about the CIA. [Deadline Hollywood]
• Ashley Williams has replaced Eliza Dushku in TNT's 'Bird Dog.' Gerald McRaney will play her father and new police partner. [Deadline Hollywood]
• Ke$ha and Taio Cruz will perform live on 'Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2011.' The two will perform in Times Square. [ABC]
(S02E11) I'm speechless. Every week I just watch this show and I'm so impressed. Shows like this are the reason I hardly read books. This is better than a book. Way better.
Taking a cue from Six Feet Under, the episode began with Huff dreaming that he was back home with Beth and Byrd. Until Byrd pulled a gun on his father. Dream sequence over. It's starting to seem that Huff is regretting his decision to leave Beth and these dreams are how he's dealing with it. It happened to him again during a session with a patient later that day. He just keeps spacing out. I'd like the think that the rest of this season will be about Huff finding himself and making amends with Beth. But after this episode, I seriously doubt we'll see that happen in the final two episodes.
(S02E09) I often find that this show has a lot in common with Curb Your Enthusiasm. Mainly, that it frequently makes me feel uncomfortable during certain scenes. You know something is good when it literally puts you off just by watching it. In particular, one of the final scenes between Huff and Beth was done quite well. So well that I almost stopped watching because I felt so bad. But we'll come back to that.
Elsewhere in the Huffstodt home, Ben is back! He even went out of his way to get Izzy her license back... by threatening a judge. He laughed when he told her how he got it, but I actually believe him. I wouldn't put anything past Ben Huffstodt, especially now that we found out why Ben is back in town: he's in debt to the Malaysian mob. Good times.
For those of you that were hoping for a Ted wedding this season on How I Met Your Mother, keep holding your breath. Ashley Williams, who plays Ted's current love interest Victoria (aka Buttercup), will only be around for six episodes this season - so it doesn't look like she's "the one."
Williams will be hanging around with Ted, Barney, and the gang until around mid-March, at which point she joins the cast of Showtime's Huff. She'll also be starring in an upcoming ABC comedy pilot. So don't get too attached to her... 'cause Ted isn't going to marry her.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grimm': 17 Nasty Surprises from 'The Stories We Tell Our Young'
- The Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Spark in the Park'
- 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'NCIS' Season 11 Episode Photos
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode 10 Photos: Mike Peterson Returns to Fight Against Centipede
- More From BuddyTV
- Paul Rudd hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Kristen Wiig, Fred Armisen, Will Ferrell and 'Anchorman' cast stop by
- Watch 'Downton Abbey's' Season 4 Christmas special trailer
- 'Haven' recap: Audrey and the Troubles go dark in 'When the Bough Breaks'
- 'Cupcake Wars': Justin Willman offers 'Comedy Cupcakes' cheer for the holidays
- FOX's 'Gotham' might star a 10-year-old Bruce Wayne
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- Reality Check: Breaking Down The Voice's Final 5! Plus: Alex & Sierra's X Factor Supremacy
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Walking Dead, Grey's, Sons of Anarchy and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Audra McDonald
- Ratings: Shark Tank Draws All-Time High Audience, Bones, Grimm and Dracula Rise
- More From TVLine