July 4, 2015
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 19th 2010 4:02PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: 'Bones,' Castle,' 'Chuck,' 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Fringe,' 'Glee,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Lost,' 'NCIS,' and 'The Big Bang Theory.'
by Andrew Scott, posted Mar 17th 2010 12:30PM
Emmy-nominated funnyman Tracy Morgan ('30 Rock') will return as host of the popular Syfy prank series 'Scare Tactics.' The upcoming season will feature 13 brand-new episodes, with a premiere date planned for the fall. Meanwhile, the network also announced a slew of new reality series, including 'Paranormal Investigators' and 'Mary Knows Best.' [Hollywood Reporter]
More casting news after the jump.
More casting news after the jump.
by Jason Hughes, posted Oct 5th 2009 11:28AM
The modern poster-child for a show that's "gone too soon" is Jericho. The impassioned fans buried CBS under a ton of nuts, which got the show renewed for a shortened second season. Your mileage of the quality of that season may vary, but the fact remains that the fans did something none of these internet campaigns today will be able to.
What people don't realize is that when Jericho came back for the second run, the ratings weren't any better than when the first season ended. So when they cancel your favorite show and you start mailing in bizarre objects and setting up your web petitions because "it worked for Jericho," remember that the networks remember Jericho as well. They remember that it failed to find a sizable audience twice.
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Dec 29th 2007 12:19PM
First, let me admit that I did not watch CBS' Jericho beyond the first episode. I had various reasons not to watch it beyond the premiere, one being that I simply can't make time for all TV series in my schedule, even if said series are gems. That out of the way, I just watched the preview for Jericho's second season and let me tell you that it piqued my interest enough to put a note on my calendar to watch the show's season premiere on February 12.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- Fireworks! 25 Explosive TV Moments, Including Thrones Death, Once's Dark Hero, an Inhuman Twist and More
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Gets a Piggy Back Ride From Boyfriend Calvin Harris -- See the Adorable Pic!
- What's the Secret Behind Taylor Swift's Unstoppable Power?
- Jennifer Hudson Readies for Her Broadway Debut in ‘The Color Purple'
- Glory Johnson Announces She's Pregnant With Twins, Ex Brittney Griner Remains Mum
- Photos of Bobbi Kristina Brown in Hospice Care Selling for $100,000
- More From ET