April 19, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 26th 2010 1:18AM
(S06E18) We finally find out more about Owen's past this week on 'Grey's Anatomy.' The big story revolved around Owen and his time in the army. He's forever filled with guilt that he could have saved his friend's life if the two just held on for an extra few minutes. The biggest problem is that Owen can't put in his head the fact that his squad leader accepted that he was going to die and was at peace. Owen was afraid and still is today, causing him to have trouble sleeping at night. If he could open up to Christina or his therapist, then he might be able to be at peace with the situation.
I wish the show had a bit more of a budget for set design because I didn't believe one minute of the scene that was supposed to be the desert. The explosion was really cheesy looking, and I couldn't believe that Owen was the lone survivor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- ABC Family Orders Supernatural Procedural Drama Pilot Stitchers
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET