April 24, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 26th 2010 1:18AM
(S06E18) We finally find out more about Owen's past this week on 'Grey's Anatomy.' The big story revolved around Owen and his time in the army. He's forever filled with guilt that he could have saved his friend's life if the two just held on for an extra few minutes. The biggest problem is that Owen can't put in his head the fact that his squad leader accepted that he was going to die and was at peace. Owen was afraid and still is today, causing him to have trouble sleeping at night. If he could open up to Christina or his therapist, then he might be able to be at peace with the situation.
I wish the show had a bit more of a budget for set design because I didn't believe one minute of the scene that was supposed to be the desert. The explosion was really cheesy looking, and I couldn't believe that Owen was the lone survivor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET