January 25, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 26th 2010 1:18AM
(S06E18) We finally find out more about Owen's past this week on 'Grey's Anatomy.' The big story revolved around Owen and his time in the army. He's forever filled with guilt that he could have saved his friend's life if the two just held on for an extra few minutes. The biggest problem is that Owen can't put in his head the fact that his squad leader accepted that he was going to die and was at peace. Owen was afraid and still is today, causing him to have trouble sleeping at night. If he could open up to Christina or his therapist, then he might be able to be at peace with the situation.
I wish the show had a bit more of a budget for set design because I didn't believe one minute of the scene that was supposed to be the desert. The explosion was really cheesy looking, and I couldn't believe that Owen was the lone survivor.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- 'Glee' Quotes: Sue's Funniest Lines from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 1'
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- SAG Awards 2015: OITNB, Downton, Viola Davis, William H. Macy Win Big
- Zachary Quinto Nixes Heroes Comeback
- More From TVLine
- The 9 Best Dressed Stars at the 2015 SAG Awards
- The 7 Worst Dressed Stars at the 2015 SAG Awards
- SAG Awards 2015: Uzo Aduba and 'Orange Is the New Black' Cast Defeat 'Modern Family'!
- Sofia Vergara Shows Off Huge Ring, Talks Engagement: 'I'm Excited About the Future!'
- Stars at the 2015 SAG Awards
- More From ET