According to TVLine, the 'Dirty Sexy Money' and 'Community' alumna will play the recurring role of "New Female Character." Sounds juicy, right?
Just who is this new character? Well, with name that vague, don't look for producers or even the actress to give up details.
"I got a very cool job offer last night at 11.45pm for a cool new recurring on a TV series," Krusiec said on Twitter.
Mum's the word!
In other TV news ...
"Is that why you had that mood lighting goin' on in the back room when I went to visit you?" inquired Chelsea Handler.
"I don't like bright lighting. But I was hoping you'd stop by and say hello," Lavigne said. Handler added, "As long as this show goes on, the lighting gets dimmer and dimmer and dimmer." How very convenient...
Avril Lavigne kept it cool, though, when Chelsea Handler grilled her about the ex. "We're friends, and we worked together on my new record," said Lavigne.
And as Handler noted, "You've got one marriage out of the way. Good luck with the rest of them."
Watch the video after the jump.
Franco appeared in not one, but two seasons of Runway, and was made out to be sort of crazy. He didn't win, and is apparently testing out other avenues in the realm of reality television. He doesn't mention anything about this endeavor on his website, but then again, he hasn't updated his blog since 2007. It doesn't appear as though Franco got a golden ticket, so we'll never know how his singing ability stacks up to his design ability. More importantly, we're missing out on the Project Runway/American Idol mashup that we never wanted.
(S09E05) 11,000 people showed up for the Los Angeles auditions, which actually seems like kind of a low number to me. Maybe they heard the guest judge was going to be Avril Lavigne and said, "eh, maybe I'll skip this one. There's always season 10!" Okay, that's not nice. I'm sure Lavigne is a perfectly lovely lady. But who really cares? All that matters is whether or not she's a good judge.
...Except for the fact that she's a 25-year-old divorced woman who is wearing a hoodie with devil horns sewn into it. Not only that, but she insists on wearing the hood with devil horns sewn into it up on her head, while inside a building, so she can show off said devil horns, while she is evaluating people who are singing their hearts out to her. Because, God forbid she let anyone's hopes and dreams, or you know, professionalism, take precedence over her pseudo-punk lifestyle. Dear Avril, you are no longer 15; please dress and act accordingly. *Deep breath* Okay, that's better. Now on with the show.
FOX has announced that the "I Kissed a Girl" singer will be guest-judging the final two days of the Los Angeles auditions along with Lavigne, who from what I remember from 2003, is an angry Canadian. If I was asked to think of two people that I would enjoy watching less, I would be hard-pressed to come up with anyone. Wait, okay. Heidi and Spencer Pratt would be worse, but that's just a given, right?
(S05E18) The roster for the Dancing With The Stars finale is set! I think that very few people would have expected the Final Three to include these particular couples, but the unpredictable nature of the show is part of what makes it entertaining. At the very least, we know that the finals won't be boring! Still, I was glad that Sabrina turned up to show the remaining competitors a thing or two.
- Charlie Rose: Sam Nunn and Steven Bach
- The Daily Show: Steve Carell
- The Colbert Report: Toby Keith
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Mike Myers and America Ferrera (repeat)
- Jay Leno: Robin Williams, Chelsea Handler, and Big & Rich
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Evangeline Lilly and Joe Rogan (repeat)
- Tavis Smiley: Senator Chris Dodd and Mandy Moore
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Tea Leoni, Tyrese Gibson, and The White Stripes
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Avril Lavigne and Ioan Gruffudd
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Eric Roberts and Jill Cunniff (repeat)
- Check out Oprah Winfrey doing some improv with the gang from Thank God You're Here.
- What do Zach Braff, Rob Lowe, Paul Rudd, Claire Danes, and Amy Adams have in common?
- Whitney Matheson has a quick interview with SNL/30 Rock star Jason Sudeikis.
- For some reason, Erik Estrada got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday.
- X-Files star Gillian Anderson doesn't like television.
- TV Guide.com's Ken Fox catches Avril Lavigne on Letterman and calls her a fraud.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 15 Surprising and Unwanted Developments from 'The Kindred'
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere: 14 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Driven'
- 'Selfie' Review: Is Insensitive and Narcissistic Eliza Likable?
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Review: Why this Candy-Coated Love Story Is Worth a Few Dates
- 'The Voice' Recap: A Returning Singer Stuns the Coaches
- More From BuddyTV
- ABC's black-ish Casts Jenifer Lewis as Anthony Anderson's Mother
- TVLine Items: iZombie Taps Veronica Mars Star, Pretty Little Special & More
- Showtime's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Pilot Adds MADtv Vet, Broadway Actors
- Agent Carter Adds Captain America's Dominic Cooper, as Howard Stark
- New Girl: Kaitlin Olson Sees the Sunny Side of Playing Jess' Future Stepmom
- More From TVLine