Here's tonight's TV lineup (all times Eastern). All shows mentioned are new, unless otherwise noted.
7:00 to 8:00
ABC: 'America's Funniest Home Videos'
CBS: '60 Minutes' -- Interview with John Gotti Jr.
FOX: 'Til Death'
NBC: 'Dateline NBC'
Animal Planet: 'Wild Kingdom'
8:00 to 9:00
ABC: 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition'
CBS: 'Amazing Race'
FOX: 'The Simpsons' and 'The Cleveland Show'
Disney: 'Sonny With a Chance' and 'Good Luck Charlie'
Food Network: 'Food Network Challenge'
9:00 to 10:00
ABC: 'Brothers & Sisters' -- Two-hour edition
CBS: 'Undercover Boss'
FOX: 'Family Guy' and 'American Dad'
NBC: 'The Celebrity Apprentice'
A&E: 'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' -- 9:30 start time
Food Network: 'Ultimate Recipe Showdown'
HBO: 'The Pacific'
Showtime: 'The Tudors' -- Season premiere
Style: 'Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane'
10:00 to 11:00
CBS: 'Cold Case'
A&E: 'Kristie Alley's Big Life'
AMC: 'Breaking Bad'
Discovery: 'The Deadliest Catch: Best of Season 5'
Food Network: 'Iron Chef America'
HBO: 'Treme' -- Series premiere
History: 'Ax Men'
Lifetime: 'Army Wives' -- Season premiere
TLC: 'Hoarding: Buried Alive'
11:00 and beyond
Cartoon Network (Adult Swim): 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' at midnight and 'Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job' at 12:30
Set to return Sunday nights on May 31, new episodes of Ice Road Truckers take the show's cameras from the diamond mines and frozen highways of Canada's Northwest Territories north to the oil fields of Alaska.
Previous seasons featured rugged truck drivers (like Hugh "The Polar Bear" Rowland, right) braving subzero temperatures to drive rigs weighing thousands of tons over ice pathways smoothed out over frozen lakes.
(8PM, ABC) 13th season finale
The question may not be who, if anyone, gets the $68,000 engagement ring in Jason's possession. The question, if Internet rumors are to be believed, is who wins and keeps Jason's heart.
The charming single dad has narrowed it down to Melissa and Molly, who he takes on final dates in New Zealand before introducing them to son Ty and exposing them to questions from his family.
At the final rose ceremony, Jason does give his heart, and maybe the ring, to one woman, but we hear that the choice may not stick through the 'After the Final Rose' special at 10PM, and tomorrow night's unprecedented second 'After the Final Rose' episode (10PM).
Family and the workplace -- two constants in everyday American society. They are the places where we spend most of our lives. Sometimes we spend more time at one over complaints of the other. Other times, we barely want to spend time at either location.
Because these are so important to many people across this country, it made sense that television would delve into both of these environments during the Reality Revolution. However, since a 60-minute show about a senior technical analyst sitting in his four square-foot cube was not likely to draw in the audience, the reality shows that were created focused on those families and workplaces that were a tad more unique. Thusly, shows were created around well-to-do families, celebrity families, or families with multiple children, while workplace shows dealt in tattoos, motorcycles, hair styling, and house-flipping.
Coming in later than the game operas and relationship shows, these family and workplace programs ushered in a new phase of the Reality Revolution and set the stage for the future of reality programming.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf': 21 Moments of Chaos from 'De-Void'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 18: Juan Pablo's Biggest Mistakes
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Source in the Sludge'
- CBS Announces Summer Premiere Dates for 'Big Brother,' 'Under the Dome,' 'Extant' and More
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Season 9 to Premiere in April
- More From BuddyTV
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz collaborating on new project
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 4: Sam has a reason to exist in Gilly
- 'The Flash': First full costume photo of Grant Gustin
- 'Awkward' Season 4 scoop: New showrunners reveal Ming, Collin not returning and more
- CBS summer 2014 schedule: 'Big Brother 16' and 'Extant' premieres, 'Unforgettable' return and more
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot Scoop: Anna Camp Is Damaged Goods In Awkward Creator's ABC Comedy
- First Look: The CW's The Flash Is Ready to 'Bolt'
- CBS Summer Schedule Scoop: Big Brother Bows Early (Again), Extant Debut Shifts and More
- Ratings: Bones Returns Up, Bachelor Finale Down, The Voice Ties Low, Beast Dips
- Memories From the Set: Bradley Whitford Talks Stints on West Wing, ER, Frasier and More
- More From TVLine