by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 31st 2008 3:05PM
(Check out part two of this four-part report)
This should have felt like the home stretch. I should have felt like the end of it all was near. But a glance at the day's schedule reminded me I was going to be running around like a madman all day, trying to make some of the most popular panels of the weekend.
Saturday was a schedule that Rich and I had been contemplating since the schedule was released. The problem: With only two people, how would we get me from the extremely popular Lost panel in Hall H, all the way over to the other extremely popular Dollhouse panel, while Rich covered The Office? It simply wasn't possible. So, we made the decision that Rich would sit in Ballroom 20 after covering Futurama and The Simpsons, right through the oddly-placed Dean Koontz panel, and save my seat for Dollhouse. The Office would have to suffer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Season Finale: 6 Cliffhangers to be Answered in Season 2
- 'Motive' Photos: Meet the Cast
- [Video] 'Teen Wolf' Season 3 Trailer: The Wolf Pack Is Back And Things Are Getting Dangerous
- 'The Goodwin Games' Review: A Great New Comedy Worth Playing
- 'Motive' Review: A New, Suspenseful Twist on a Procedural
- More From BuddyTV
- FBN's Charlie Gasparino and the business of good food
- 'Motive's Kristin Lehman on NKOTB Joey McIntyre's untimely TV demise: 'Please don't go girl!'
- 'The Goodwin Games' Scott Foley: From 'Scandal' high drama to FOX comedy
- NBC picks up thriller 'Siberia' to fill out its summer schedule
- 'Glee' actress Vanessa Lengies is leaving for 'Mixology'
- More From Zap2it
- Report: Michelle Stafford Exits Young & Restless
- TVLine Items: Has Jason Sudeikis Also Left SNL? Plus: X Factor Judges Update and More!
- Amy Schumer Kisses (Amber Tamblyn) and Tells All About Her Kinky Game of Thrones Fantasy
- Ratings: Billboard Music Awards Tops Charts With 10-Year High, Apprentice Hits Finale Low
- Exclusive First Look: Bates Motel Plans to Make a Killing at This Year's Emmys
- More From TVLine