In response to the sad news and the image Dunn posted to his Twitter account (which has since been taken down) showing him and two friends sitting around a table with beers at their side just three hours prior to the fatal car crash, Pulitzer Prize-winning film critic Roger Ebert took to his own Twitter account at 3PM yesterday to post the message: "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."
As you can probably imagine, that hasn't exactly sat well with everyone, especially those who knew Dunn best.
Hit the jump to see how the Twittersphere responded to Ebert's comments.
The bit that intrigues me about this story is the strategy the defense used: that the judge should go easy on Margera because he only groped the teenage girls while "in character." I think that this sets the precedent for a lot of really interesting future court cases...
But do "Fanjordins" exist? Probably not in the way that "Fanjayas" do. Where exactly are these people? Apparently not in the Ellen audience, who resoundingly booed Sanjaya after a swift mention by the host herself. However, the widespread sentiment did not stop the one and only Jennifer Lopez in showing support for Sanjaya and explains why she respects him.
Sure, we may never see the curtains on this Sanjaya craziness, but there was at least one happy ending last night...
Next up is Wrestling Society X which is being described as the "greatest, dirtiest and most dangerous sports entertainment program that throws out the glam of wrestling." Why the hell would anyone want to throw the "glam" out of wrestling? What's the point if there's no showmanship? If you're into pure bloodlust, start a Fight Club. If you want to see two half-naked men roll around on the floor with zero glam, try amateur gay porn. Wrestling with no glam is like hair metal without the spandex or Jerry Springer without a cast of angry trannies. It's just no fun.
I never watched Jackass when it was on television (is it still on?), so I had no interest in seeing it when it hit the big screen a few years ago. Now Jackass 2 is out, and the boys hit the red carpet the other night for the premiere. And Steve-O decided to turn the red carpet a little yellow while he was there.
Click this link to see Steve-O urinating on the red carpet. That's right, actually urinating. Reuters had the story, but they took down the pic that went with it. Luckily, Gawker has it. (Note: NSFW or anyplace else.)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.20 Photos: Tony and Zoe Partner Up for a Case
- 'Castle' Recap: A Talent Show for the Ages
- 'The Voice' Knockouts Night 3 Recap: Who Does Christina Steal?
- 'The Following' Recap: There's a New Deadly Student in Town
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.19 Photos: What New Secrets Will Victoria Uncover?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- Flash Boss, Mark Hamill Preview the Trickster's Return, Rogues' Alliance
- More From TVLine
- FLASHBACK: 22-Year-Old Celine Dion Admires Madonna, Mariah and Whitney
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 3 Heats Up With Latin Night!
- Will Zayn Malik's Solo Album Be Released by Simon Cowell's Label?
- Debby Ryan Debuts New Hair Color, Offers to Replace Zayn in One Direction
- Shawn Mendes on His 'Crazy' Fans, Debut Album and Celebrity Crush
- More From ET