And, for those fans looking to maintain the 'Mad Men' mood through the long wait, Banana Republic has announced that in August it will launch a range of clothing and accessories inspired by the '60s-set drama.
Deadline.com reports that in the wake of 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner's new three-year deal, star Jon Hamm has renegotiated his contract with Lionsgate-AMC.
He was previously committed to a further two seasons, but that's now been upped to three in exchange for a whopping pay-day -- estimated to be an eight-figure sum -- which makes him one of the highest-paid actors in a cable series.
For all you Sterling-Cooper fanatics that missed this one, you better hurry because there's only one week left.
Beginning back on July 21st, Banana Republic gave entry codes for the chance to win a Mad Men walk-on role. The catch? Well, first you have to actually go to a Banana Republic store to get one of the codes (can't get 'em online) and then you have to play dress-up -- as in, throw on the most Mad Men-ish clothes you got and snap some photos. Then submit the photos along with your code and wait patiently. Part of the contest is judged by the public, but Matthew Weiner makes the ultimate decision based on the semi-finalists.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- More From BuddyTV
- Amy Adams Hosts SNL: Watch Video of Best and Worst Sketches
- Kevin Hart Hosting First SNL of 2015
- TVLine's Performers of the Week: Laurie Metcalf and Stephen Colbert
- Ratings: Amazing Race Ticks Up With Finale, Splits 3-Way Demo Win
- Mysteries of Laura Adds Boardwalk Alum Meg Steedle as Series Regular
- More From TVLine