July 5, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 9th 2009 1:02AM
If you think about it, the Warehouse has to be one of the most unpredictable and dangerous places on the planet. We've seen what can happen when one artifact gets out of control, or when two work in tandem. There are possibly millions of artifacts housed in there, and most of them are just lying on a shelf. What if, say, a zip line were to break and come collapsing across the tops of hundreds of those shelves, scattering artifacts about?
That would be bad.
That is what happened while Artie was away having an "adventure" of his own. Pete and Myka popped in to the Warehouse to see how Claudia was doing, only to find all hell slowly breaking loose. In Claudia's defense, it wasn't entirely her fault this time.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 3 Biggest Differences Between 'True Detective' Season 1 and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Where Does Everyone Stand in Week 2?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 1
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 2 Power of Veto?
- 'Big Brother 17': Why The Twin Twist Has Been Terribly Disappointing
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- More From TVLine
- Miley Cyrus Doubles Down on Patriotic Gear for the Fourth of July -- See the Pics!
- Stars Are Seeing Red, White & Blue While Celebrating the Fourth of July
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Writes Heartwarming Handwritten Letter to Ailing Fan
- Kelly Rutherford Reunites With Her Children in New York City
- One Direction's Liam Payne Gets Gets Up Close and Personal with Dinos at Universal Orlando
- More From ET