October 24, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 24th 2008 5:40PM
They're cooking up a new show for Bobby Flay, the Food Network chef who is quickly becoming the boy who just can't say no. The guy is cooking everywhere -- CBS' Early Show, Boy Meets Grill, Throwdown with Bobby Flay and, of course, he's one of the principals on Iron Chef America. And that doesn't include reruns of BBQ with Bobby Flay. But it's clearly not enough.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Key'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: A Room Full of Liars
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is...
- The 10 Worst Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Callie & Arizona Head to Therapy...Can Their Marriage Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: The Writing's on the Wallpaper
- Scandal Recap: The One Where Everyone Believes that Jake Killed a Kid
- Project Runway Finale: Did the Right Designer Win Season 13?
- ABC Orders More Castle, Once, Grey's Anatomy and 5 Other Series
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Paternity Quest
- More From TVLine