September 23, 2014
by Keith McDuffee, posted Aug 3rd 2007 9:28AM
You've still got today to enter our latest giveaway of Beast Wars: Transformers complete series DVD set if you haven't already. Make sure you comment on the applicable post (linked above) before 5:00PM Eastern today or be left out.
by Keith McDuffee, posted Jul 30th 2007 9:03AM
Hey everyone, it's time for another free giveaway. This time, though, we've only got one set of these. The good news is the winner we choose will get seasons one, two and three of Beast Wars: Transformers -- the entire series! Just post a comment below stating what your favorite Transformers character is (from any series.) We'll randomly select the winning entry from all eligible comments.
And now we present you with the legalities of the contest. (Read them. Please.)
Some basic rules and clarifications:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below stating which Transformers character is your favorite.
- The comment must be left before August 3, 2007 at 5:00PM Eastern Time.
- You can only enter once.
- The winning entry will be chosen completely at random.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Search for Berlin Continues
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale Recap: Big Jim Goes on a Killing Spree
- More From BuddyTV
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Good Morning, Lord Baltimore
- Under the Dome Season 2 Finale Recap: Heeeere's Jimmy!
- Dallas Finale Recap: Fall in the Family
- Forever: Does ABC's Immortal Drama Have Staying Power?
- The Voice Season 7 Premiere Recap: Do You Si What They Si? [Updated]
- More From TVLine
- Breaking Down The Dance Numbers: 'DWTS' Recap
- Kris Jenner Officially Files for Divorce From Bruce After 23 Years of Marriage
- 'The Voice' Season 7 Premiere: Find Out Which Coach Has the Best Team So Far!
- Bill Clinton on Becoming a Grandfather: I Feel Like I'm in Labor
- 10 Reasons We're Still Pissed About 'Lost' 10 Years Later
- More From ET