Tori Spelling isn't ready to quit the reality TV gig just yet. Now that So NoTORIous has been canceled, she and her husband Dean McDermott are shopping around a new series in which they'll live in a bed-and-breakfast and rent rooms to tourists. Spelling wants to use the $800,000 she inherited from her late father to purchase the bed-and-breakfast. The show is being shopped around to different networks, but not much else is known about it at this time. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Spelling may have finally found the perfect show. When I was younger and watching Beverly Hills: 90210 with my friends while we ironed our khakis and sculpted our hair with Vidal Sassoon hair product, I never understood why Tori's character didn't spend more time making eggs and waffles for total strangers. I always felt this was the reason the show eventually ended. Now, after all these years my dream is finally coming true. I don't think I could be any more thrilled if you hooked me to an electronic thrill machine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- More From TVLine