Tori Spelling isn't ready to quit the reality TV gig just yet. Now that So NoTORIous has been canceled, she and her husband Dean McDermott are shopping around a new series in which they'll live in a bed-and-breakfast and rent rooms to tourists. Spelling wants to use the $800,000 she inherited from her late father to purchase the bed-and-breakfast. The show is being shopped around to different networks, but not much else is known about it at this time. I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Spelling may have finally found the perfect show. When I was younger and watching Beverly Hills: 90210 with my friends while we ironed our khakis and sculpted our hair with Vidal Sassoon hair product, I never understood why Tori's character didn't spend more time making eggs and waffles for total strangers. I always felt this was the reason the show eventually ended. Now, after all these years my dream is finally coming true. I don't think I could be any more thrilled if you hooked me to an electronic thrill machine.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 2014 Grammy noms: Miley Cyrus snubbed, Katy Perry and Sara Bareilles face off
- 'Nikita' recap: Birkhoff's secret past (and name) is revealed ... though is it too late?
- Grammys 2014: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis lead the nominations list
- 'Bones' recap: Did McKayla Maroney impress in 'The Spark in the Park'?
- 'Breaking the Faith': Meeting Mormons in Salt Lake City
- More From Zap2it
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- Scoop: Fox Cuts Dads Episode Order
- Low Winter Sun Sets at AMC, Low-Rated Drama Cancelled After One Season
- More From TVLine