January 31, 2015
by Rich Keller, posted Apr 22nd 2010 12:30PM
Here's tonight's lineup of new shows and events (all times Eastern). Check your local TV listings for additional information.
Starting at 8:00
ESPN: NFL Draft -- 1st Round
8:00 to 9:00
The CW: 'The Vampire Diaries'
NBC: 'Community' and '30 Rock'
CNBC: 'Beyond the Barrel: The Race to Fuel the Future' -- A look at future energy resources
History: 'Modern Marvels' -- Helicopters
Nickelodeon: 'SpongeBob SquarePants' -- Bob and Patrick protest the building of a highway near Jellyfish Fields
9:00 to 10:00
ABC: 'Private Practice'
The CW: 'Supernatural'
NBC: 'The Office' and '30 Rock' -- Not a mistake; there are two new episodes of '30 Rock' on tonight's schedule
Animal Planet: 'Weird, True & Freaky' -- Two 30-minute episodes
National Geographic: 'Naked Science'
Showtime: 'Green Collar Comedy Slam' -- Featuring a lineup of ecological-minded comics
TLC: 'Police Women of Maricopa County'
10:00 to 11:00
CBS: 'The Mentalist'
NBC: 'The Marriage Ref'
A&E: 'Fugitive Chronicles'
Bravo: 'The Real Housewives of New York City'
CURRENT: 'Rotten Tomatoes Movie Review Show' -- 10:30 start
Food Network: 'Ace of Cakes'
History: 'Sliced' -- Two 30-minute episodes
Lifetime: 'Project Runway'
TLC: 'LA Ink'
Travel: 'David Blaine: What is Magic?'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
by Michael Pascua, posted Nov 18th 2009 1:29AM
(S09E19) It's been nine weeks on Dancing with the Stars and I didn't expect to see Joanna, Kelly, or Donny around this long. Unfortunately, one of them was eliminated.
For no reason, Melissa Rycroft showed up on this results show and slipped in the professional's performance. This was probably because her fans caused an uproar since she wasn't a candidate for the Design A Dance competition. Instead of "Sabrina was robbed" we got "Melissa was robbed," and ABC listened.
It was a busy show, but the elimination was not a shocker to me. By this point, fan support outweighs the judges scores.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- More From TVLine
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Bathtub Incident Is ‘No Coincidence,' Source Says
- Jay Z Is Buying Aspiro for How Much?
- Report: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive In Bathtub
- See the Time That Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Met President Obama
- Your Exclusive Puppy Bowl XI Preview: Live Scoring, Katty Furry & More
- More From ET