September 2, 2015
by Rich Keller, posted Apr 22nd 2010 12:30PM
Here's tonight's lineup of new shows and events (all times Eastern). Check your local TV listings for additional information.
Starting at 8:00
ESPN: NFL Draft -- 1st Round
8:00 to 9:00
The CW: 'The Vampire Diaries'
NBC: 'Community' and '30 Rock'
CNBC: 'Beyond the Barrel: The Race to Fuel the Future' -- A look at future energy resources
History: 'Modern Marvels' -- Helicopters
Nickelodeon: 'SpongeBob SquarePants' -- Bob and Patrick protest the building of a highway near Jellyfish Fields
9:00 to 10:00
ABC: 'Private Practice'
The CW: 'Supernatural'
NBC: 'The Office' and '30 Rock' -- Not a mistake; there are two new episodes of '30 Rock' on tonight's schedule
Animal Planet: 'Weird, True & Freaky' -- Two 30-minute episodes
National Geographic: 'Naked Science'
Showtime: 'Green Collar Comedy Slam' -- Featuring a lineup of ecological-minded comics
TLC: 'Police Women of Maricopa County'
10:00 to 11:00
CBS: 'The Mentalist'
NBC: 'The Marriage Ref'
A&E: 'Fugitive Chronicles'
Bravo: 'The Real Housewives of New York City'
CURRENT: 'Rotten Tomatoes Movie Review Show' -- 10:30 start
Food Network: 'Ace of Cakes'
History: 'Sliced' -- Two 30-minute episodes
Lifetime: 'Project Runway'
TLC: 'LA Ink'
Travel: 'David Blaine: What is Magic?'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
by Michael Pascua, posted Nov 18th 2009 1:29AM
(S09E19) It's been nine weeks on Dancing with the Stars and I didn't expect to see Joanna, Kelly, or Donny around this long. Unfortunately, one of them was eliminated.
For no reason, Melissa Rycroft showed up on this results show and slipped in the professional's performance. This was probably because her fans caused an uproar since she wasn't a candidate for the Design A Dance competition. Instead of "Sabrina was robbed" we got "Melissa was robbed," and ABC listened.
It was a busy show, but the elimination was not a shocker to me. By this point, fan support outweighs the judges scores.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Vampire Diaries' Candice King Teases 'Badass' Caroline in Season 7, Talks 'Funny' Steroline Baby Theories
- Ron Perlman Talks Hand of God's Take on Faith, Sons of Anarchy Series Finale: 'When I Was Done, I Was Done'
- Grey's Anatomy Boss Shonda Rhimes Reveals Reason for That McDreamy-Fueled One-Year Time Jump
- Dean Jones of Herbie, the Love Bug and Ensign O'Toole Fame, Dies at 84
- The 100 Season 3: Clarke Gets a (Grounder?!) Makeover
- More From TVLine
- Is Justin Bieber Sending a Message to Selena Gomez in 'What Do You Mean?' Video?
- Jennifer Aniston Looks Super Fit During an On-Set Workout and We Can't Even Handle It!
- This 2-Year-Old Playing Hide-and-Seek With a Gorilla Is Your Daily Dose of Adorableness
- Kate Gosselin Weighs in on Justin Bieber's Copycat Hair: 'He Can Have It'
- Avril Lavigne Announces Separation From Nickelback Frontman Chad Kroeger
- More From ET