by Annette Bourdeau, posted Sep 23rd 2011 3:00PM
It's about 4:00PM, and I'm watching Erica and Adam laugh over beers at a pub in Ireland.
Well, OK. Toronto is actually filling in for Ireland, and I'm watching Erin Karpluk and Adam Fergus film a scene for Season 4 of 'Being Erica.' Yes, all you Adam haters. He's back in Season 4, and happier than ever. And Adam Fergus, the affable actor who plays the handsome Irishman, hopes that those of you who didn't take to him at first have come around. "He challenges her, it's hard for audiences to get over that," he says.
There's still hope, though. Fergus says his Twitter mentions got friendlier and friendlier as Season 3 progressed. If he has his way, by the end of Season 4 everyone will be firmly aboard Team Adam. He's certainly got his work cut out for him. "People have very strong opinions about who they like for Erica," observes Karpluk, adding that people still ask her about Kai (Sebastian Pigott).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 20: Meet the hip-hop dancers
- 'Anger Management': Selma Blair out after Charlie Sheen dispute
- 'Summer Camp': Meet the cast headed to California for a reality 'Campathlon' and watch the promo
- Nick Offerman is 'Axe Cop,' FOX officially confirms
- 'Mad Men' Season 6: Best and worst moments
- More From Zap2it
- The Voice: Season 4′s 25 Best Performances!
- UPDATE: Anger Management's Selma Blair Abruptly Exits in Midst of Show's 90-Episode Run
- Liv Tyler Cast in HBO Drama Pilot The Leftovers
- General Hospital Puts Tyler Christopher on Contract — A Bad Sign for The Lying Game?
- TVLine Items: Doctor Who Star Books Death-ly Role, Ray Donovan Premiere Video and More
- More From TVLine