August 2, 2014
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Sep 23rd 2011 3:00PM
It's about 4:00PM, and I'm watching Erica and Adam laugh over beers at a pub in Ireland.
Well, OK. Toronto is actually filling in for Ireland, and I'm watching Erin Karpluk and Adam Fergus film a scene for Season 4 of 'Being Erica.' Yes, all you Adam haters. He's back in Season 4, and happier than ever. And Adam Fergus, the affable actor who plays the handsome Irishman, hopes that those of you who didn't take to him at first have come around. "He challenges her, it's hard for audiences to get over that," he says.
There's still hope, though. Fergus says his Twitter mentions got friendlier and friendlier as Season 3 progressed. If he has his way, by the end of Season 4 everyone will be firmly aboard Team Adam. He's certainly got his work cut out for him. "People have very strong opinions about who they like for Erica," observes Karpluk, adding that people still ask her about Kai (Sebastian Pigott).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4: First Look at 'Frozen's' Elsa and Kristoff
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Unconventional Movie Nite'
- 'Manhattan' Set Photos: Take a Tour of the Past
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Battle of the Block?
- 'Under the Dome' Interviews: Cast Teases Possible Escape from the Dome and More!
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy's Final Season Poster Teases Grim Future for Jax
- Nashville Season 3 Premiere to Feature Two Live Cast Performances
- Syfy's Z Nation Trailer: First Look at TV's Next Zombie Thriller
- Scoop: CSI: Cyber Adds Peter MacNicol as a Series Regular
- Grimm Cast Names Nick and Juliette's Baby, Teases [Spoiler]'s Fate and More
- More From TVLine