November 26, 2014
by Annette Bourdeau, posted Sep 23rd 2011 3:00PM
It's about 4:00PM, and I'm watching Erica and Adam laugh over beers at a pub in Ireland.
Well, OK. Toronto is actually filling in for Ireland, and I'm watching Erin Karpluk and Adam Fergus film a scene for Season 4 of 'Being Erica.' Yes, all you Adam haters. He's back in Season 4, and happier than ever. And Adam Fergus, the affable actor who plays the handsome Irishman, hopes that those of you who didn't take to him at first have come around. "He challenges her, it's hard for audiences to get over that," he says.
There's still hope, though. Fergus says his Twitter mentions got friendlier and friendlier as Season 3 progressed. If he has his way, by the end of Season 4 everyone will be firmly aboard Team Adam. He's certainly got his work cut out for him. "People have very strong opinions about who they like for Erica," observes Karpluk, adding that people still ask her about Kai (Sebastian Pigott).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- 'Supernatural' Recap: The Truth About Rowena is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Glee, Grey's, Vampire Diaries, HTGAWM, Jane, Parks, Cougar Town and More
- Dancing With the Stars Recap: Did the Right Couple Win? Plus: Top 5 Moments and Season 19 Finale Pics!
- Faking It Finale: EP Explains Karma's Dream, Liam's Sacrifice and More
- Mindy Project Recap: How Ma Got Her Groove Back
- Degrassi Surprise: Spinner Returns — and He's Still Working at the Dot!
- More From TVLine
- Flashback: Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' Turns 20!
- Kendall Jenner Sets the Record Straight On All Those Bullying Rumors with These Insane 'Dazed' Covers
- John Legend on His Wife Chrissy Teigen: It Wasn't Love at First Sight
- Gay Soccer Star Robbie Rogers on His New Memoir, ABC Sitcom and Boyfriend Greg Berlanti
- Mila Kunis Steps Out Slim and Trim Only 2 Months After Having Baby
- More From ET