Please, please, let this be a sign of good things to come, because Ugly Betty could use an injection of good stuff. So far this season, the show has lurched around searching for its comedic soul.
Harry Connick, Jr. is joined by Amanda Bynes (Hairspray), Angie Harmon (Women's Murder Club), Swoosie Kurtz (Pushing Daisies), Bernadette Peters (Boston Legal), Jennifer Coolidge (American Pie), Regina King (Ray), Tammy Blanchard (Life with Judy Garland: Me and my Shadows), John Benjamin Hickey (Flags of Our Fathers), Paula Cale (Providence) and Trudie Styler (Empire).
The film will air in October as Lifetime's centerpiece for the network's annual awareness campaign Stop Breast Cancer for Life.
(S03E22) The opening of this episode made me laugh out loud throughout the entire credits. It's things like this that remind me why David E. Kelley is as successful as he is. So brilliant.
The line of the night had to be, "Human rights are so yesterday." I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Having Denny and Alan work on this case together was perfect. Without getting on my soapbox, I loved the statement it made about the Iraq war and the current state of the government but more importantly it pointed out that, like Alan & Denny, Americans who have different points of few can all work together for a common goal. As a liberal, who often insists he is right, I consider myself schooled.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' Episode 10.2 Photos: Another Lead in the Search for Booth's Enemy
- 'The Originals' Season 2 Premiere Photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who is Disqualified for Attacking Adam?
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Where Is Richard Castle?
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 12 Photo Booth Gallery
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Honey, We Shrunk the Dome
- Cougar Town Final Season Twist: [Spoiler] to Exit Early
- DWTS Season 19 Premiere Recap: Who Rocked? Who's at Risk?
- The Flash Enlists Barry Allen's Original Love Interest as STAR Labs Rival
- Castle Season 7 Photos: Beckett & Co. Are Gunning for Answers
- More From TVLine