There are many swears that have started to make their way on to television, and I don't mean just HBO and Showtime. I've heard "shit" and "asshole" sprinkled here and there.
But there's still one word that's a no-no, and that's the famous four letter word that begins with the letter "F." It's banned on network television, and I think even on cable you can only get away with it so many times during one show. In the movies there are limits to the number of times it is used and the context (exclamation or verb?).
After the jump are the top ten videos of the word being used on live television. This Digg post lists the Richard Simmons clip as number one, but that's not accurate because they're outtakes, not live segments. Still funny though!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Motive' Photos: Meet the Cast
- 'The Goodwin Games' Review: A Great New Comedy Worth Playing
- 'Motive' Review: A New, Suspenseful Twist on a Procedural
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: Wedding Bells, Lockouts and Another Tell-All
- [Video] 'Hawaii Five-0' Season 3 Finale Sneak Peek: Who Will Be Lost?
- More From BuddyTV
- TV ratings: Billboard Music Awards score for ABC Sunday, 'Apprentice' finale rises
- 'Motive's' Lauren Holly: 'When you think you have it figured out, there's yet another surprise'
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards GIFs: Miguel kicks a fan and more
- Sibel Kekilli: 'Game of Thrones'' Shae responds to Tyrion and Sansa's wedding
- 'Mad Men' Season 6 episode 8 recap 'The Crash': Ranking Don, Sally, Stan, Peggy and more on the happiness index
- More From Zap2it
- Ratings: Billboard Music Awards Tops Charts With 10-Year High, Apprentice Hits Finale Low
- Exclusive First Look: Bates Motel Plans to Make a Killing at This Year's Emmys
- Hot Video: Teen Wolf Season 3 Brings Alpha Terror, Blood and a Major Death Toll
- New Star Wars Rebels Animated Series to Bridge Movie Episodes III and IV — Watch Video
- What to Watch Monday: Bates Motel, Five-0 and Four Other Finales, Goodwin Games On and More
- More From TVLine