August 31, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Mar 9th 2010 10:15AM
(S07E17) Oh my my... have we seen the future of 'Two and a Half Men' and it's Alan and Charlie sitting on a couch vegetating, bickering and grateful to have each other to clean up their dribble? Maybe. And if you think Charlie's gotten over Chelsea, think again. Evelyn might want to hang on to the banquet hall at the Beverly Hills Hotel. More on that and the dancing Japanese Kabuki transsexuals after the jump.
by Allison Waldman, posted Nov 17th 2009 12:40AM
(S07E08) Last week, I wasn't thrilled with the CBS Monday night sitcom schedule. In fact, I thought all four shows were a bit off, and more than a few readers thought I was off the rails for speaking my mind. Fortunately -- for me -- this week's shows were back on track and I have only good things to say. That's especially true about Two and a Half Men. Seven years into the show, an episode like this one stands out as very original and really funny.
This was also the episode in which Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer guested as Chelsea's old college roommate. That's not a spoiler; that's in the picture. More about the show -- including spoilers -- after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- Pro Peta Murgatroyd Exits 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Due to Injury
- Former 'RHONJ' Star Danielle Staub is Engaged
- More From BuddyTV
- Melissa Rivers Channels Her Mother Joan in Biting 'Fashion Police' Return
- Avril Lavigne's Ex Deryck Whibley Is Married – See the Romantic Photos!
- Jaime King Says Taylor Swift Will Make an 'Amazing' Mother
- The Hottest VMAs Fashion Trends: Short, Sparkly and a Lot of Skin
- 'Jane the Virgin' Books Another Pop Star: Kesha!
- More From ET