In comments to my review of the finale, TV Squad readers said that, more than likely, Annie hit someone. So whom exactly did she hit? Some claimed it was Ethan since the actor is not returning next season. Others went as far as thinking Annie hit David Silver.
Annie did hit a person, and it's not Ethan or David. Want more info?
Warning! Major spoilers coming up! You've been warned!
When Beverly Hills, 90210 premiered in October 1990, I was a 13-year-old looking for a new series that would tackle issues teenagers like me could face. As a Canadian, Degrassi Junior High had been entertaining me and providing answers to questions teenagers ask since 1987, but Degrassi's quality made me crave for more of the like. Thankfully, BH90210 was launched and I never missed an episode during its 10-year run.
When The CW announced that it would revive the series by creating a spin-off, I was all giddy inside. Could Dylan, Brenda, Kelly and company be back? Would it be set at the same high school? Would it be as good as the original? Who? How? When? What? Why? Argh!!! My expectations were getting high. Too high.
As expected, I didn't enjoy the first few episodes of the spin-off much and found a lot of flaws in it. However, out of nostalgia, I stuck with the series and started to find reasons why people should give 90210 a chance. Let's see if you agree with my reasons.
Now a regular 90210 viewer, I got interested in the Sean storyline. Sean is the son Harry didn't know he had and who was given up for adoption nearly 22 years ago by Tracy. Was "Sean" someone that was already on the show but under another name? (Early this season, people speculated that Ryan would turn out to be Harry's son.) If not, would the PI hired by Tracy find Sean? Who raised Sean all these years? Who had he become? All questions that were answered in this week's episode.
However, the ending of last Tuesday's episode raised a lot of new questions, the main one being: Is Sean, played by Josh Henderson, really Sean?
The bad news? Summer's almost over and it's nearly time for school again.
The good news? We've got just the thing to ease you into back-to-school mode: Our countdown of TV's 21 best school shows ever.
So sharpen your No. 2 pencil and dive in to see which series just make the grade and which ones are at the top of the class.
(S04E12) "If it was men I could have worked that to my advantage, but it was bitchy, pregnant women." - Corey
Tonight I came up with a million dollar idea for a new reality show. It's a combination of Hell's Kitchen and The Mole. Maybe Hell's Mole. Or Mole in the Kitchen. You have 12 contestants trying to get the gig as Gordon Ramsay's new chef at one of his restaurants, but one of them has been paid by FOX/Ramsay to actually screw up the service. Burn the food, put some hot sauce in something that another player is cooking when they're not looking, blow a challenge on purpose. It could be exciting, though Mole would probably have to be change to Mole'.
I thought of this tonight after the sneaky thing that Jen did in the elimination voting...
The new 90210 is centered around the Mills family, who moves to Beverly Hills from East St. Louis. The patriarch of the family is Harry, a Beverly Hills High alum who moves back to the zip code because his movie star mother has fallen off the wagon. He brings his wife, Celia (a former Olympic athlete) and two teen-age kids, Annie and Dixon, with him. The teens are the same age, 16, because Annie is a biological child and Dixon is adopted.
What exactly would the bastard child of Dr. 90210 and The Girls Next Door look like? Wonder no longer. It looks like the new reality series from E! Entertainment Television - High Maintenance 90210. The show promises to take viewers inside the "mansions of the super-rich residents of Beverly Hills." Each episode's storyline will be told from the point-of-the-view of the domestic workers that keep the worlds of the "super-wealthy" and "super-demanding" spinning.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- Which 'Bachelor' Alum is Joining Season 20?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- Kim Kardashian To Appear in 'Absolutely Fabulous' Movie
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Joe's Demise and the Epic Couple Swap
- More From BuddyTV
- MTV VMAs Best & Worst Moments: Rebel Wilson's F-Bomb, Nicki Minaj's Shade, Taylor's Clean Sweep and More
- Miley Cyrus Flashes Bare Breast on Camera at MTV Video Music Awards
- Falling Skies Boss Weighs In on Series Finale's Big Twists (Including a Very Final One That Didn't Make the Cut)
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Run During Insane MTV VMA Speech
- Justin Bieber Returns to the MTV VMAs: Grade His 'Comeback' Performance
- More From TVLine
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in Rapper's PDA-Filled 'Stimulated' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Appears Thinner In First New Selfie Shared in Years
- Rachel Bilson, Melinda Clarke & Kelly Rowan Have Epic 'O.C.' Reunion at Unofficial Musical Debut!
- Kylie Jenner Parties with Scott Disick, Wears Short Blue Wig All Weekend
- Miley Cyrus Passed Around a Joint (Yes, Really) in the VMA Press Room
- More From ET