October 22, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Jan 12th 2010 4:00AM
(S03E12) The TCA panel for CBS was on Saturday, and Big Bang Theory creator Chuck Lorre brushed off talk of a Penny/Sheldon hookup by basically saying that Sheldon is asexual. He's chosen not to play the relationship game at all, and the writers aren't planning on changing that. This is quite evident in this week's episode, as Sheldon meets a lady who totally wants to do it to him, and he instead spends the night in Leonard's room accompanied by his Green Lantern lantern.
Despite the fact that Leonard and Wolowitz are double dating and Raj is trying very hard to find a girlfriend (who he will never be able to talk to? I'm still a little confused as to how that would work), Sheldon remains perfectly content to backup all of his data and reinstall his operating system. And since it's Sheldon and not Wolowitz we're talking about here, that's not even a euphemism for anything.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Toia Jones on What Led to Her Emotional Battle Round Rehearsal
- 'The Flash': 15 Secrets Kept or Revealed During 'Things You Can't Outrun'
- 'Supernatural' Mystery: Who Is the Red-Headed Woman?
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Soul Survivor'
- More From BuddyTV
- Bewitched Update: NBC Pilot Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter
- Damages Alum Joins WE tv Thriller South of Hell Opposite Mena Suvari
- MasterChef Junior Preview Video: 'No Wonder These Kids Curse Brilliantly'
- Mentalist Alum Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse Drama Pilot Colony
- Bates Motel Casts a Mad Man as Romero's [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- Lady Gaga Copies Beyonce's Banging Style!
- Florida Georgia Line Scores First No. 1 Album Amid Major Country Music Moment
- Jennifer Hudson Shows Off Bra in Half-Dress, Half-Robe
- Billy Bob Thornton on 'Crazy Time' With Angelina Jolie: I'm Not 'Fond of It'
- Neil Patrick Harris Wasn't the First Choice to Host Oscars -- So Who Was?
- More From ET