The beloved eight-foot two-inch tall Big Bird took a trip off 'Sesame Street' to guest on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and discuss, among other things, how he enjoys the occasional hot toddy with birdseed. But don't worry, parents; the gigantic yellow bird was only joking.
Watch the video after the jump.
If you are the kind of heartless bastard who won't cry at the discovery of this news, you should. Get a fork, poke yourself in the eyes, and let nature take its course.
The Sesame Workshop, the non-profit organization that created the world's greatest kids show in the history of whatever, is laying off a huge chunk of its staff.
Even if those scenarios will be true for you on Dec. 25, I offer you my pity as my Christmas gift. Plus, you still would rather spend it listening to ol' Uncle Hernia Scar than watching one of these holiday hams.
This may come as a shock to some parents and kids, but the new Sesame Street: Old School DVDs that were released this week come with the following disclaimer at the beginning, read by a cartoon character:
"Welcome to Sesame Street Nostalgia. I am Bob, your host, and I want you to know that these early Sesame Street episodes are intended for grown-ups and may not meet the needs of today's pre-school child."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Nashville Sneak Peek: As Deacon and Rayna Watch, Scarlett's Breakdown Intensifies
- What to Watch Wednesday: Arrow's Epic Battle, a Hot in Cleveland to Die for, The 100 and More
- Did FX's Fargo Make You Say 'You Betcha'?
- Awkward Season Premiere Recap: Exes and O's
- The Voice Playoffs Recap: The (Rise and) Fall of the House of Usher [Updated]
- More From TVLine
- 'The View' to Unite all 11 Co-Hosts For the First Time Ever
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized, Cancels Another Show Date
- Jamie Foxx Reveals Electro Vocal Inspirations In 'Spider-Man 2'
- Edward James Olmos On Transition Of 'Water & Power' From Stage To Screen
- Andrew and Emma's Chemistry Deepens in 'Spider-Man 2'
- More From ET