The beloved eight-foot two-inch tall Big Bird took a trip off 'Sesame Street' to guest on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and discuss, among other things, how he enjoys the occasional hot toddy with birdseed. But don't worry, parents; the gigantic yellow bird was only joking.
Watch the video after the jump.
If you are the kind of heartless bastard who won't cry at the discovery of this news, you should. Get a fork, poke yourself in the eyes, and let nature take its course.
The Sesame Workshop, the non-profit organization that created the world's greatest kids show in the history of whatever, is laying off a huge chunk of its staff.
Even if those scenarios will be true for you on Dec. 25, I offer you my pity as my Christmas gift. Plus, you still would rather spend it listening to ol' Uncle Hernia Scar than watching one of these holiday hams.
This may come as a shock to some parents and kids, but the new Sesame Street: Old School DVDs that were released this week come with the following disclaimer at the beginning, read by a cartoon character:
"Welcome to Sesame Street Nostalgia. I am Bob, your host, and I want you to know that these early Sesame Street episodes are intended for grown-ups and may not meet the needs of today's pre-school child."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice': Tessanne Chin talks 'therapeutic' semi-finals performance, brunch at Adam Levine's house
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says Matt Smith is final Doctor, what about Peter Capaldi?
- 'WWE RAW' Dec. 9: Daniel Bryan dominates the Slammy Awards and the show
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Home Free, the first country a cappella group
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes''I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them
- More From Zap2it
- The Sing-Off Season 4 Premiere Recap: For Whom the A Capella Tolls
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Recap: Six Thousand Little Ichabods
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Performance Recap: Keep Calm and 'Carry On'
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- TVLine Items: Murphy Brown Reunion, Bonnie & Clyde Ratings, Sarah Palin's New Gig and More!
- More From TVLine