The beloved eight-foot two-inch tall Big Bird took a trip off 'Sesame Street' to guest on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and discuss, among other things, how he enjoys the occasional hot toddy with birdseed. But don't worry, parents; the gigantic yellow bird was only joking.
Watch the video after the jump.
If you are the kind of heartless bastard who won't cry at the discovery of this news, you should. Get a fork, poke yourself in the eyes, and let nature take its course.
The Sesame Workshop, the non-profit organization that created the world's greatest kids show in the history of whatever, is laying off a huge chunk of its staff.
Even if those scenarios will be true for you on Dec. 25, I offer you my pity as my Christmas gift. Plus, you still would rather spend it listening to ol' Uncle Hernia Scar than watching one of these holiday hams.
This may come as a shock to some parents and kids, but the new Sesame Street: Old School DVDs that were released this week come with the following disclaimer at the beginning, read by a cartoon character:
"Welcome to Sesame Street Nostalgia. I am Bob, your host, and I want you to know that these early Sesame Street episodes are intended for grown-ups and may not meet the needs of today's pre-school child."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More
- Glee Season 6: Puck, Sam, Santana Get Promo Pics — But What About Tina?
- Freak Show's Sarah Paulson Talks Dot's 'Pure' Love for Jimmy — Plus: Scoop on Her New Role as Marcia Clark
- Austin & Ally Season 4 First Look: Who's Making Music With Becky G?
- Ratings: Voice, MasterChef Junior Finish Strong; NCIS: NOLA Hits Series Low
- More From TVLine
- Madonna Compares Album Leak to 'Rape' and 'Terrorism'
- Demi Lovato: The 'Revolutionary' Kim Kardashian Helped Me Accept My Body
- This 'Star Wars' Themed Light Show Sets the Bar for All Future Christmas Light Shows
- Jim Bob Duggar Dismisses Change.org Petition: 'They Won't Succeed'
- Anna Kendrick Makes David Letterman Blush with Furry Sex Toys and Ambien Stories
- More From ET