Then the network caused a global groan so loud that it shifted the tectonic plates when they announced that Nelson had to cancel and they would replace him with Larry the Cable Guy.
It's such an obvious and safe choice that might be a good recipe for ratings, but it's a sure fire recipe for boring. Here are the iconic stars who would have made much better kindling for a white hot comedy roast.
One man leaves.
If you've ever watched Bill O'Reilly and thought you could stand your ground in an argument against the popular news analyst, then this is your chance. As a stunt for February sweeps, O'Reilly will choose six average people to come on his show and debate him on any topic. Starting today you can submit your topic to O'Reilly through e-mail. O'Reilly is obviously being more than a little tongue-and-cheek with the contest, dubbing it "Bloviating with Bill." Since I'm a lover and not a fighter I won't be attempting to faceoff with Bill, but if you do decide to take the man on, here's some suggestions:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Promo Features Bang-in' Skye, Kick-Ass May
- Mom Casts Sara Rue as [Spoiler]'s Girlfriend, Ed Asner as New Neighbor
- Gang Related Cut After One Season
- Supernatural Season 10 Poster Promises Demonic Struggles
- More From TVLine
- Shemar Moore Dishes Long-Awaited 'Y&R' Return
- Scott Bakula 'Leaps' into 'NCIS: New Orleans'
- Watch the Heartwarming Moment a Mother With Alzheimer's Recognizes Her Daughter Again
- Mark Wahlberg Not Attending Brother Donnie's Wedding To Jenny McCarthy
- Meghan Trainor Bares All: Her Unexpected Big Break, Being Bullied and Embracing Her Body
- More From ET