Then the network caused a global groan so loud that it shifted the tectonic plates when they announced that Nelson had to cancel and they would replace him with Larry the Cable Guy.
It's such an obvious and safe choice that might be a good recipe for ratings, but it's a sure fire recipe for boring. Here are the iconic stars who would have made much better kindling for a white hot comedy roast.
One man leaves.
If you've ever watched Bill O'Reilly and thought you could stand your ground in an argument against the popular news analyst, then this is your chance. As a stunt for February sweeps, O'Reilly will choose six average people to come on his show and debate him on any topic. Starting today you can submit your topic to O'Reilly through e-mail. O'Reilly is obviously being more than a little tongue-and-cheek with the contest, dubbing it "Bloviating with Bill." Since I'm a lover and not a fighter I won't be attempting to faceoff with Bill, but if you do decide to take the man on, here's some suggestions:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The History of Witches on 'Supernatural'
- 'The Walking Dead': 17 Signs Humanity Remains from 'Crossed'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Be the Final 3?
- Caroline Manzo Returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- 'The Good Wife' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Does Cary Take the Plea Deal?
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot Scoop: Michael Stahl-David to Star in TNT's '70s Drug Drama
- Emily Wickersham Talks NCIS Holiday Drama, Gibbs' Big Reveal to Bishop
- Ratings: AMAs Slip, Football Pops, Mulaney Down, Madam Sec'y Eyes Gain
- The Originals Scoop: Will the Holidays Bring Hayley and Elijah Back Together?
- Gotham EP Talks Jim's Grim Fate, Arkham's Ascendance, Bat/Cat Bond, a 'Dark' Turn and the Extended Run
- More From TVLine