'The Girls Next Door' (Season 5)
What the Season's About: This season chronicles the lead-up to the buxom blonde trio's flight from the Playboy coop. While we now know that Kendra and Bridget landed their own series, we will always remember their time in the mansion -- even if Hef doesn't.
Why You Should Check It Out: It's the last season that features Bridget, Holly and Kendra as Hef's girlfriends. While there is a season 6 in the works with all new Hef gal pals, the chemistry between these three will be hard to match.
Rent it on Netflix | Buy it on Amazon
(9PM, The CW)
Donna Martin graduates! Donna Martin graduates! Nah ... that ship sailed long ago.
But after a visit from Brenda Walsh earlier in the season and a directorial effort recently by Jason Priestley, another original '90210'-er visits Kelly Taylor tonight as her one-time roommate Donna (Tori Spelling) pops into town to see Kelly and Silver.
Donna, now a very successful fashion designer in Japan, also gets a high-profile job while back in her home 'hood, when Oscar-winning 'Juno' screenwriter Diablo Cody (who guest stars) asks her to design a frock. Meanwhile, all this career success is great, but we really wanna know if Donna and hubby David are still happily coupled.
(10PM, MTV) series premiere
The full title of the show is actually 'A Double Shot at Love with the Ikky Twins,' as hostess and former 'A Shot at Love' star Tila Tequila introduces Rikki and Vikky, the twin sibs who'll be looking for bisexual love on the MTV spin-off series.
The basic premise is the same -- the Ikky girls will have a pool of 24 contestants (12 men, 12 women) from which to choose, in a format that's part 'Shot at Love' and part 'Real Chance of Love.'
All 24 will move into a mansion with the sisters, where they'll engage in the sort of love search reality show behaviors that are likely to give that 'Ikky Twins' title a double meaning.
(10PM, FX) series finale
It's the show that earned FX its reputation as the home for edgy dramas -- as the HBO of basic cable -- and tonight, seven gritty, violent, corrupt, fantastic seasons come to an end in an episode that's more shocking and heartbreaking than you'll expect.
The question every 'Shield' fan has wondered about for seven seasons -- what will become of complicated Strike Team leader Vic Mackey? -- is answered, and not in the ambiguous 'Sopranos' finale kinda way.
As much as we might want to continue hanging with Vic and the gang for a few more seasons, the finale is as satisfying a wrap-up as loyal fans could hope for.
Friday's TCA, which continued cable TV presentations, felt like three days rolled into one.
Just how jam-packed and eclectic are the programs and announcements that were made?
Here's a sample: Dynasty diva Joan Collins is checking into BBC America's Hotel Babylon, Richard Dreyfus (Jaws) is not afraid to get back into the water as host of The Discovery Channel's Ocean of Fear: The Worst Shark Attack Ever and Jonny Fairplay (Survivor) of CMT's Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull-Riding Challenge sadly announced that his beloved grandmother passed away two weeks ago.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian Parties In Las Vegas For Her Birthday and It's 'Amazing'
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- More From ET