Black and White Cookie
The only problem is that I'm allergic to vanilla. So while I can see how some people might enjoy the whole cookie, for me to enjoy it, I have to concentrate only on the half I'm capable of digesting...
Back in December, James Yu over at Slashfood posted about the Black and White cookie, made famous by the Seinfeld episode "The Dinner Party." Readers gave their own opinions on the origin of the cookie.
Now The Philadelphia Daily News not only has a little history on the cookie, but they also give the recipe for the ultimate Black & White cookie. In case you're throwing your own Seinfeld related party. (Of course, you can always order them online if you're too busy to make them yourself.) Make sure you wear your manssiere and bring some chocolate babka for your hosts.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2, episode 3: Norma finds an ally in 'Caleb'
- 'iZombie' casts 'Masters of Sex's' Rose McIver in lead role
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Marvel 'Assembling A Universe' promo: Watch
- 'Covert Affairs' Season 5 casts 'Body of Proof's' Nic Bishop
- 'Key & Peele' Season 4 gets more episodes, animated series in the works
- More From Zap2it
- The Originals Sneak Peek: Elijah Dances with Hayley and Klaus Gets Flirty… With Genevieve?!
- TVLine Items: Law & Order: SVU Villain Returns, Keke Palmer Joins Masters of Sex and More
- Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Lagertha's New Husband May Be an Earl, But He's No Prince
- Exclusive Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: 'Stiles is Dying'
- Mad Men Season 7 First Look Photos: Are Don and Peggy About to Take Off?
- More From TVLine