Black and White Cookie
The only problem is that I'm allergic to vanilla. So while I can see how some people might enjoy the whole cookie, for me to enjoy it, I have to concentrate only on the half I'm capable of digesting...
Back in December, James Yu over at Slashfood posted about the Black and White cookie, made famous by the Seinfeld episode "The Dinner Party." Readers gave their own opinions on the origin of the cookie.
Now The Philadelphia Daily News not only has a little history on the cookie, but they also give the recipe for the ultimate Black & White cookie. In case you're throwing your own Seinfeld related party. (Of course, you can always order them online if you're too busy to make them yourself.) Make sure you wear your manssiere and bring some chocolate babka for your hosts.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sleepy Hollow Photos: Ichabod's Date, Michelle Trachtenberg's Arrival & More
- Ratings: The Sound of Music Dips, Sunday Night Football Drops
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Is This Emily and Paige's Last Goodbye?
- The Affair Season Finale Recap: They Can't Handle the Truth
- Homeland Finale Recap: Mother Lode
- More From TVLine
- Ana Gasteyer On Her 'Girls' Role & (Accidentally) Vomiting On a Fan
- An Ode to Zac Efron's New Mustache
- 6 Celebs Reveal How They *SPOILER ALERT* Found Out Santa Was Not Real
- Ranking the Award-Winning Adult Actors in 2014 YA Adaptations
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Star in Steamy New Balmain Campaign
- More From ET