Black and White Cookie
The only problem is that I'm allergic to vanilla. So while I can see how some people might enjoy the whole cookie, for me to enjoy it, I have to concentrate only on the half I'm capable of digesting...
Back in December, James Yu over at Slashfood posted about the Black and White cookie, made famous by the Seinfeld episode "The Dinner Party." Readers gave their own opinions on the origin of the cookie.
Now The Philadelphia Daily News not only has a little history on the cookie, but they also give the recipe for the ultimate Black & White cookie. In case you're throwing your own Seinfeld related party. (Of course, you can always order them online if you're too busy to make them yourself.) Make sure you wear your manssiere and bring some chocolate babka for your hosts.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 4: First Look at 'Frozen's' Elsa and Kristoff
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Unconventional Movie Nite'
- 'Manhattan' Set Photos: Take a Tour of the Past
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Battle of the Block?
- 'Under the Dome' Interviews: Cast Teases Possible Escape from the Dome and More!
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy's Final Season Poster Teases Grim Future for Jax
- Nashville Season 3 Premiere to Feature Two Live Cast Performances
- Syfy's Z Nation Trailer: First Look at TV's Next Zombie Thriller
- Scoop: CSI: Cyber Adds Peter MacNicol as a Series Regular
- Grimm Cast Names Nick and Juliette's Baby, Teases [Spoiler]'s Fate and More
- More From TVLine