May 22, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Mar 30th 2007 8:38AM
First up, coverage of Karl Rove being, um, super-hip at the Radio-Television Correspondents' Dinner. "Let's say Jeffrey Dahmer came to your Bar Mitzvah and turned out to be a great dancer... He's still Jeffrey Dahmer." Oh, Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie... For even participating in this event, you two have disappointed me so. I think everyone should experience the horrid sight of MC Karl Rove bustin' a move, because after seeing it, all the sad things in life don't seem so bad anymore. As service to society, I have included the video in this post after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- 'Wayward Pines' Recap: Things Get Even Weirder and A Main Character is Killed Off
- Meet the Cast of 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance'
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Nose Day on NBC: Best and Worst Moments
- Wayward Pines Recap: Rules Are Rules!
- TVLine Items: Mimi Rogers to Evil Dead, BoJack Return Date Set and More
- Major Crimes Spinoff S.O.B. Isn't Moving Forward, Says TNT Boss
- Hannibal Season 3 Trailer: Dr. & Mrs. (!) Lecter 'Want to Have You for Dinner'
- More From TVLine