August 22, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Mar 30th 2007 8:38AM
First up, coverage of Karl Rove being, um, super-hip at the Radio-Television Correspondents' Dinner. "Let's say Jeffrey Dahmer came to your Bar Mitzvah and turned out to be a great dancer... He's still Jeffrey Dahmer." Oh, Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie... For even participating in this event, you two have disappointed me so. I think everyone should experience the horrid sight of MC Karl Rove bustin' a move, because after seeing it, all the sad things in life don't seem so bad anymore. As service to society, I have included the video in this post after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Elena's 'Drug Problem' Revealed in New Teaser
- Enlisted Officially Discharged as Yahoo Passes on a Second Season
- TVLine Items: Paul Reubens Gets Blacklisted, an OITNB Return & More
- Is Dome Too Tech Savvy? Should Rookie Cop Quit? Ship Happens on The Strain? Sex Wife Insane? And More Qs
- Watch Fox's Red Band Society Pilot Now!
- More From TVLine
- Watch Hugh Jackman Lift 400 lbs. Almost Effortlessly!
- George Clooney's Ex Elisabetta Canalis Engaged to Brian Perri
- Pete Wentz Welcomes Baby with Girlfriend Meagan Camper
- 2014 Emmys Predictions: Who Will Win in the Comedy Categories
- Maroon 5 Lets Their Inner 'Animals' Run Free with New Song
- More From ET