Young is one of two A-listers taping next month: As we previously reported, 'Baywatch' alum David Hasselhoff will make a brief cameo return as Dr. William "Snapper" Foster, Jr., though his role will not overlap with Young's.
"Getting the chance to work with my dear friend Eric Braeden, one of the true gentlemen in entertainment, was certainly a deciding factor for me as well as wanting to get back to work after taking a few years off to raise my kids," Young said, according to PEOPLE.
- At 8, NBC has a marathon of Heroes.
- PBS has a new Antiques Roadshow at 8, then a new Great Performances.
- ABC Family has two new episodes of Wildfire at 8.
- AMC has Blade Runner at 8.
- HGTV has a new Designed To Sell at 8, followed by a new Buy Me and HGTV's Dream Home 2007.
- Also at 8: CNN has the special I-Report: The Year As You Saw It, which collects the best videos sent in by viewers, and MSNBC runs that Best of Keith Olbermann's Special Comments for the 5000th time.
- At 8:30, FOX has the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.
- At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
- There are two new eps of No Reservations: Anthony Bourdain on the Travel Channel starting at 9, a "best of" and then an ep in Ireland.
- At 10, Food Network has a new Iron Chef America.
- Also: Sci-Fi Channel finishes up its Twilight Zone marathon.
Chris Nolan, the director of last year's summer blockbuster Batman Begins, is nearing a deal to direct a movie version of the cult classic television show The Prisoner.
According to the website comingsoon.net Nolan will direct a contemporary version of the show once he is finished with production of The Dark Knight, a sequel to Batman Begins. The movie adaptation of The Prisoner will be written by Janet and David Peoples (Twelve Monkeys, Blade Runner). It's unknown if this modern version of the show will connect in any way with the remake of The Prisoner that has been commissioned by Britain's Sky One satellite channel.
Only lasting 17 episodes back in 1967, The Prisoner featured Patrick McGoohan as a government agent who resigns, is kidnapped, and placed on an isolated island known as the Village. It's there that he is given the new identity of Number 6. If you are interested in getting a feel for the series, number one fan Michael Sciannamea is currently reviewing episodes of The Prisoner for TV Squad's Retro Squad column.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.7 Photos: Will Alison Win the Election for School Trustee?
- Summer 2015's Sexiest Stars: TV's Hottest Women
- [Video] 'The Bachelorette': Did One of Kaitlyn's Suitors Fall in Love with Another Guy?
- 'Bones' Exclusive Interview: The Writers Talk Brennan and Booth's Future and a Whirlpool Death
- Did 'Kardashians' Star Bruce Jenner Undergo Sex Change Surgery?
- More From BuddyTV
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- Longmire Season 4: Ally Walker Lands Mystery Role, as Series Heads to Netflix
- So You Think You Can Dance: Season 12's Judges (and Mentors) Get Glam!
- TVLine Items: Jimmy Smits Gets Down, Grace and Frankie Renewed and More
- T.J. Miller's The Gorburger Show Gobbles Up Pilot Order at HBO
- More From TVLine
- Amy Schumer Goes After Bill Cosby During 'Inside Amy Schumer'
- Cher, 69, Is Fiercer Than Ever as the New Face of Marc Jacobs
- Bette Midler Weighs In on Josh Duggar Scandal, Calls Allegations Ironic
- The Story of Two Sisters Trying to Return a Lost Camera Full of 'Precious Memories' to Its Rightful Owner
- 'Pretty Little Liars': How to Do Aria's Eye Makeup – Plus 6 Beauty Secrets You Need to Know!
- More From ET