Now if you ask me, I'd say that former Defense Secretary Heller's quip on 24 this week -- "You're cursed Jack. Everything you touch, one way or another, ends up dead." -- was a throw-away line, not an overarching statement about Jack Bauer's entire existence.
But folks have been chattering throughout the blogosphere and wondering whether Heller has a point: Is Jack Bauer cursed?
What gives? The webisodes are meant to build anticipation for season three, and apparently for that reason, they're being shown only in the immediate run-up to the premiere date. And season three will begin later in other countries than in the United States.
Still, this will only drive non-U.S. fans to YouTube, where webisodes appear, then get taken down -- the usual YouTube hide-and-go-seek copyrighted-content cycle, in other words. Or it will drive fans to other methods to get them. All this over something that is free and meant to just promote the series and make fans happy and get them talking in the first place.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bones' recap: Did McKayla Maroney impress in 'The Spark in the Park'?
- 'Breaking the Faith': Meeting Mormons in Salt Lake City
- 'Dads' season order reduced to 19 episodes on FOX
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt's 'HitRECord on TV' gets a trailer unlike any show you've seen before
- 'Sleepy Hollow' gets two-hour season 1 finale on Jan. 20
- More From Zap2it
- Meet the Agents of NCIS: New Orleans — Plus a Few Off-the-Cuff Casting Suggestions
- Pilot News: Bunheads' Sutton Foster to Fudge the Numbers in TV Land Comedy Younger
- Exclusive First Look: Episodes Season 3 Promo Highlights Sean's Very Best Catch-Faces
- Scoop: Fox Cuts Dads Episode Order
- Low Winter Sun Sets at AMC, Low-Rated Drama Cancelled After One Season
- More From TVLine