(S04E02) I'm liking this season so far, but it feels different than seasons past. Plot points are layering themselves very deliberately and it seems like things are really setting up for some explosive episodes later in the season rather than one blow-out after another as we've seen in the past. It feels much more intricate. In last week's premiere, I was quick to chide Ryan Murphy and Co. for neglecting to mention the events of season three, but now that I've thought about it some more, it only seems right that Nip/Tuck attempts to reinvent itself at this stage in the game.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Cast Photos
- 'Red Band Society' Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 19 Shocking Moments from 'Turn'
- [Video] 'The Mindy Project' Season 3 Preview: Awkward Sex, Gossip and Danny's Special Skills
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19 Premiere Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Bones Open House: Tour Booth and Brennan's Insane New Crib
- Video: Great Scot! Kevin McKidd Gives Franklin & Bash a Royal Ultimatum
- TVLine Items: Wallenda Walks Chicago, Big View Ratings, DIG Delay and More
- Mindy Project: Pop-Up Exes, a Killer Cousin and 6 More Season 3 Nuggets
- Thursday Night Football Spikes Rihanna Song After Public Clash With Singer
- More From TVLine