(S04E02) I'm liking this season so far, but it feels different than seasons past. Plot points are layering themselves very deliberately and it seems like things are really setting up for some explosive episodes later in the season rather than one blow-out after another as we've seen in the past. It feels much more intricate. In last week's premiere, I was quick to chide Ryan Murphy and Co. for neglecting to mention the events of season three, but now that I've thought about it some more, it only seems right that Nip/Tuck attempts to reinvent itself at this stage in the game.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET