Handler observed that Sheindlin's salary, "is more than Jay Leno and David Letterman make combined, which is hard to believe. But she only works five days a month, so she makes 865,000 dollars a day."
We don't allow it to happen very often because when cartoons try to invade the real world on those rare occasions, the transference is nightmarish. Their distorted animated features and expressions can make 'Eraserhead' look like an Olson Twins movie.
Here are five of the creepiest looking and sounding real life cartoon crossovers that will have you bleaching your brain with the magic of Clorox 2.
Producer David Salzman is looking for another network to pick up the show. He says that this finale coming up is the "FOX finale," but he's talking to other networks about doing another season of the show (at least).
So, what network would be a good place for Mad TV to continue? I think there are three or four networks that come immediately to mind (no, I don't see it on Lifetime or WE). After the jump, let us know what channel would be a good fit for this show.
You would probably end up with something like this skit from MADtv, which is particularly humorous and pretty much on target. And that's coming from someone who is a casual viewer of both series. It has all of the elements you would find in both medical dramas. From the Grey's side you have the schmaltzy soap-opera and characters that only think of themselves. While on the House side you have the caustic, arrogant doctor himself who thinks his own fecal matter doesn't have an aroma.
Michael McDonald portrays House in this skit. Even though he really didn't get the character's voice down he has all of the mannerisms that Hugh Laurie portrays on the actual show. This is the second MADtv skit where I've seen McDonald really nail the character he's playing. The first one was when he portrayed the Danny Tripp character on MADtv's send-up of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. The other actor who really did a fine job was Bobby Lee, who portrayed the Sandra Oh character. My Lord, those two could be twins!
And, to dispel rumors that comedy doesn't teach us anything, this sketch reveals that their is a hierarchy of guys whose nicknames begin with 'Mc' that are needed to be bedded down in order to reach McSupremy, who apparently lives in a castle in France. So, know you know. Video after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- USA Network's DIG: Are You Heifer or Against the New Mystery Drama?
- Pilot News: Originals' Daniel Sharman Checks into CBS Medical Drama LFE
- American Idol Top 8 Ladies Recap: Shock and 'Awww!'
- More From TVLine
- Martha Stewart, Shaquille O'Neal to Roast Justin Bieber
- Josh Duhamel Gushes About Baby Axl, Says He Wants More Kids
- FLASHBACK: Harrison Ford Talks About Flying With Caution in ‘99
- 'Scandal' Tackles Ferguson Controversy With Episode Centered on Police Shooting
- Julie Andrews Opens Up About 41-Year Marriage: 'It Was a Love Story'
- More From ET