Apolo Anton Ohno has two sprints, in the 500m and the men's relay races on the short track. So far during these games, Apolo has won a bronze medal.
Also, we may finally hear the last of Bode Miller after he races in the slalom:
Like many TV viewers, I get a little miffed every couple of years when the Olympics take over a network's schedule. I don't begrudge the athletes their TV time, it's just that the Olympics take a couple of weeks, and that means that shows you like are going to be preempted.
NBC has the Olympics again, starting February 10 and running through the 26th. Which means that shows like The Biggest Loser and Joey and E-Ring are taking a couple of weeks off. Oh, wait a second, maybe this isn't a bad thing...
Of course, I'm kidding, because NBC also happens to have The Office, My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, and The West Wing too (the Surface season finale airs this Monday). But if you're not into the Olympics, it's just something you'll have to live with until late February/early March, when the shows return on a regular schedule. (Of course, I say this, but I know I'll get sucked into the Games...)
So, are you watching the Olympics this year? What events are you most interested in? Are people being too hard on Bode Miller? And if you have no interest in the Olympics, what shows are you going to miss the most?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.13 Photos: Regina and Henry Seek Pinocchio's Help
- Meet the Cast of the CW's 'iZombie'
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Adam Levine's Team
- 'Castle' Episode 7.17 Photos: Competition for Beckett at the Shooting Range
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot News: Survivor's Remorse Star Mike Epps Is ABC's Uncle Buck
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, NCIS, Big Bang, Empire, Once, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Glee and More
- Nashville Photos: Is This the 'Deyna' Reunion We've Been Waiting For?!
- Girl Meets World Finale First Look, Plus New Pics from 3 Other Disney Shows
- The 100 Finale: Will Clarke and Lexa's Budding Romance Survive the War?
- More From TVLine
- Geico Makes A Brilliant Ad You Actually Want to Watch to the End
- Justin Timberlake Posts the Sweetest Birthday Message to Jessica Biel
- The Only Thing That Will Make This Baby Stop Crying Is Taylor Swift
- Bobby Brown Denies Shooting Reality Show Amid Bobbi Kristina Crisis
- 12 Places North West Has Been That You Can Probably Never Go
- More From ET