Bold and the Beautiful star Darlene Conley died of stomach cancer on Sunday in Los Angeles.
She has starred on the show as Sally Spectra for 20 years, and was diagnosed with cancer only three months ago. Producers and writers were actually developing a storyline for her to deal with the diagnosis.
Besides The Bold and the Beautiful and three other soaps (Days of Our Lives, The Young and the Restless, and General Hospital), Conley guest-starred on several other TV shows, including The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Murder, She Wrote, Highway To Heaven, The Jeffersons, Little House on the Prairie, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Gunsmoke, Cagney and Lacey, and Ironside. She also did the voice of Mrs. Claus in Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Scream Queens Recap: Busy Bodies
- iZombie Boss on Liv's New Roomie, Major's 'Moral Crisis,' Season 2 Villains
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Lifeline
- Flash Premiere Recap: Flash, Forward — But What's With That Goodbye?
- Fuller House Adds Dallas Troublemaker Juan Pablo Di Pace as Kimmy's Ex
- More From TVLine
- Ariana Grande Kisses Her 'Victorious' Co-Star Elizabeth Gillies and Accidentally Posts the Video
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Kelli Giddish Welcomes First Baby
- EXCLUSIVE: New Couple Alert! 'Empire' Star Serayah Is Dating Rapper Wale
- 'Real Housewives' Star Shannon Beador Reveals Husband David Left Her During His Affair
- Cindy Crawford Says Daughter Kaia Gerber Wants to Do Playboy One Day
- More From ET