According to TV Guide, Hanks and Scolari will appear alongside Donna Dixon, Telma Hopkins and Holland Taylor at the ceremony, which tapes Sat., Apr. 17, and airs Sun., Apr. 25, 9PM on TV Land. Tim Allen hosts.
Fellow cast members Donna Dixon, Thelma Hopkins and Holland Taylor will also be in attendance. Sadly, the late Wendie Jo Sperber cannot (may she rest in peace). The show will be broadcast on April 25th and will be hosted by Tim Allen.
While I won't say that 'Bosom Buddies' launched Tom Hanks' career (the movie 'Splash' gets more credit for that), it definitely showcased his comedic talent. Peter Scolari was also an excellent foil for him and even made a cameo in Hanks' directorial debut 'That Thing You Do.'
It makes you wonder what Kip and Henry are actually doing in the 'Bosom Buddies' universe thirty years later. Henry probably wrote that book about their experience posing as women in order to keep a roof over their heads and it became a bestseller. They might have even decided that they liked dressing in drag and continue to this day.
[via Pop Candy]
Well, the upfronts have come and gone and everyone is asking the question that gets asked every year at this time, "How could they cancel my favorite show?"
No one understands how difficult this is better than I. I have been watching TV for a long time and I've seen many of my favorite shows get cut down in their prime. Arrested Development, Firefly, Bosom Buddies; I loved all of these shows and I was sad to see them go. Here's what's important to remember: With every great show that gets canceled, a deserving show goes with it. For every Jericho that gets cut down, there is a George Lopez Show that is put out of it's misery. For every Veronica Mars that is stopped short there is a Reba that we no longer have to deal with.
Besides, in a few months, the new fall season will be here and there will be a whole new batch of shows to worry about.
Now on to this week's question...
On the classic show Knight Rider, Kitt had an evil twin. What was his name and what did his name stand for?
This should be an easy one for all you true TV fans. Good luck!
Congratulations to NPC who set a new time record with his correct answer of KARR (Knight Automated Roving Robot).
New TV DVDs, in stores tomorrow.
- Bosom Buddies - Season 1
- Cool McCool - Complete Series
- Loonatics Unleased - Season 1
- The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour - Seasons 7, 8, and 9
- Match Game 73 - Dumb Dora Set
- The Pretender - Movies
- Robin of Sherwood - Seasons 1 and 2
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Season 4
- Without A Trace - Season 2
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.19 Photos: Everyone Observes a Big Surgery
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Psychic in the Soup'
- 7 Reasons 'Downton Abbey' Fans Should Be Watching 'Call the Midwife'
- 'Bones' Poll: Should Brennan Go to Jail for Committing a Felony?
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'Put a Ring On It'
- More From BuddyTV
- Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed
- April Dates to Save: Justified's Finale, Mad Men's Return and 54 Others
- Video: Patrick Stewart Is a Boorish, Boozy Blowhard in Starz's Blunt Talk
- Is New Dead Duo Adorable? Will Logo Go Looking? Best Body Swap? Double Standard on Arrow? And More Qs!
- Gilmore Girls Reunion at ATX TV Festival: 9 More Castmembers Joining Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel
- More From TVLine
- Lena Dunham Compares Jewish Boyfriend to Her Dog, Upsets Anti-Semitism Group
- Ryan Reynolds Shares Glorious First Pic as Deadpool--Check Out the Burt Reynolds Pose!
- Starbucks Has a New Birthday Cake Frappuccino and We Taste Tested It for You
- Jennifer Lopez Caught Kissing Her Ex Casper Smart — Are They Back Together?
- Kate Middleton Makes Final Public Appearance Before Having Royal Baby No. 2
- More From ET