(S01E01) In the first five minutes of this show, viewers are treated to a visual definition of the phrase "fish out of water."
I generally don't like any comedy that starts out with the the main character losing everything and starting her life all over again. In a drama, it kind of works that the hero has to go from town to town searching for something she lost. In a comedy, it just means that we'll be spending the next half hour watching the hero say things like, "What did I get myself into?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Welcome to Judgment Week
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 6 Finale Recap: Aviva Loses Her Head and Her Leg
- 'Chasing Life' Recap: Bylines and Goodbyes
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Revelation'
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: One Flew Into the Cuckoo's Nest
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Supernatural, P'hood, Flash, Scandal, Bones, NCIS and More
- Regina King Joins American Crime Drama, Books Big Bang Encore
- Anthony Hopkins Boards J.J. Abrams' HBO Sci-Fi Pilot Westworld
- The Mindy Project Season 3: Cheers Vet Rhea Perlman to Play Danny's Mother
- More From TVLine