(S01E01) In the first five minutes of this show, viewers are treated to a visual definition of the phrase "fish out of water."
I generally don't like any comedy that starts out with the the main character losing everything and starting her life all over again. In a drama, it kind of works that the hero has to go from town to town searching for something she lost. In a comedy, it just means that we'll be spending the next half hour watching the hero say things like, "What did I get myself into?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Meet the Top 20 Dancers
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Freaky and 2 Adorable Moments from 'Dreamcatcher'
- Casting Bits: 'Scandal' and 'Castle' Add Series Regulars, Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire' and More
- Is 'Teen Wolf' Trying to Replace Scott with Liam?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Adds Jared Haibon for Season 2
- More From BuddyTV
- X-Files: Mulder & Scully Are on the Case in the Revival's Fleeting First Footage
- TVLine Items: New I Am Cait Teaser, @Midnight Renewed and More
- Castle Season 8 Adds The Neighbors' Toks Olagundoye as Series Regular
- The Simpsons: Harry Shearer to Return After Reaching New Deal
- Scandal: Cornelius Smith Jr. Returning as a Series Regular in Season 5
- More From TVLine
- Nicky Hilton Bares Her Butt In Serious Versace Wardrobe Malfunction
- Scott Disick Gets Touchy-Feely With a Woman Who Isn't Kourtney Kardashian
- Amy Schumer: 'I Have a Belly. And I Have Cellulite. And I Still Deserve Love'
- Subway Reacts to FBI Raid on Jared Fogle's Home: We Think It's Related to a Prior Investigation
- Amanda Peterson's Mom Remembers Their Last Day Together: She Was in 'Very Good Spirits'
- More From ET