(S01E01) In the first five minutes of this show, viewers are treated to a visual definition of the phrase "fish out of water."
I generally don't like any comedy that starts out with the the main character losing everything and starting her life all over again. In a drama, it kind of works that the hero has to go from town to town searching for something she lost. In a comedy, it just means that we'll be spending the next half hour watching the hero say things like, "What did I get myself into?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.19 Photos: What New Secrets Will Victoria Uncover?
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.18 Photos: OPA Helps a Congressman's Father
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale: 22 Moments of Despair and a Bit of Hope from 'Conquer'
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Key Moments to Freeing the Author in 'Best Laid Plans'
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Sam Sneaks Away from Dean
- More From BuddyTV
- Flash Boss, Mark Hamill Preview the Trickster's Return, Rogues' Alliance
- Nashville Pics: 'Deyna' in Despair, Juliette's Baby Shower of Fury
- Reality Check: Who's Rising (and Falling) on American Idol? Plus: Best Season of The Voice Ever?
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Swoops In and Casts Pippin Star as Hawkgirl
- Finding Carter Stars Tease Lori's Plan, Crash's Return & More Season 2 Twists
- More From TVLine
- Boy George on New Culture Club Album: I Hope We Don't Get in Trouble Like Pharrell
- Shailene Woodley Eats Bugs, Calls Insects the 'Future of Food'
- 8 Reasons Trevor Noah Is a Worthy Successor to Take Over 'The Daily Show'
- Scott Eastwood Confirms 'Suicide Squad' Role to ET
- Ringo Starr Talks Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: 'The Pressure Is More Now'
- More From ET