Here's the story: The National Enquirer magazine has audio tapes where Chapman uses the 'N' word repeatedly and tells his son not to date black girls. Somehow, the magazine acquired a tape of a phone call between "Dog" and his son.
Chapman won't talk about it, but he did send his pastor out to calm down the media. Pastor Tim Storey, called "the pastor to the stars" by USA Today, said "Dog" cried for 30 minutes about it, saying "Can you believe, Tim, that I'm going to be put in the same category as Imus." Storey said that "Dog's" excuse was that he was mad at his son about his relationship with some girl.
(S10E15) Bounty is one of the funniest SG-1 episodes this season. The
In the teaser for the show, Sandra says "Guys have their muscles, and I have ... other assets. I'll go to the door with my boobs hanging out and ask for help." That's her modus operandi, and it really seems to work, on the men at least. Go figure. I'm not sure if American is really ready for another show about bounty hunters, but at least she's a lot easier on the eyes than Dog. Plus, her bite looks like it would be a lot worse than her bark.
From the panel: Ron states: "I'm also an electrical contractor, I like to work with my hands." Sandy: "I'll say that you do!" Yow. I really want to take a shower now.
Adult Swim has placed an order for an untitled series based on the Web series "Gemberling" from comedians John Gemberling and Curtis Gwinn. The Web series centered on a man who is sucked into the internet. The new series, a mixture of live-action and animation, will feature Gemberling as the man who gets sucked into the internet, and Gwinn as a bounty hunter sent in after him. The series originally ran as part of the Channel 102 site, and some of the shorts were also featured on FuseTV's Munchies.
Chapman says he gathered his remaining 10 children, including two he has with new wife Beth Smith, to discuss whether to go on with the wedding. They decided to go ahead- making the wedding a celebration of the couple and of Katy's life.
Making an awkward transition... 'Dog' wore white jeans to match his white vest and boots in the ceremony. The wedding airs August 8th on A&E.
Who knew that Earl Hickey was such a stud muffin? Before his ex-wife Joy came along six years ago, Earl had an intense three-week relationship with Jessie (played by the excellent Juliette Lewis). While hanging out in the local bar, a pregnant and desperate Joy manages to steal Earl away. Later on, Earl and Joy end up becoming husband and wife.
Cut to the
present, and Jessie, still working in the bail bondsman's offices, still lacking those front teeth, and apparently
still angry over what happened, overhears that Joy never showed up for a traffic court appearance. Jessie decides to
become a bounty hunter in order to bring her in, and trains intensely to the sound of the lost 80's classic,
"Lunatic Fringe" by Red Rider. (This show continues to brilliantly use music at key moments.) She also gets
new front teeth to go with her "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" look.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.5 Photos: Nina Dobrev Visits as Original Doppelganger and Elijah's Love
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.4 Photos: Nyssa al Ghul Returns
- 'Constantine' Official Cast Photos
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.4 Photos: Elijah Teams Up With Marcel
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- More From BuddyTV
- Sons of Anarchy Recap: Eye for an Eye
- Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Post Mortem: Bobbi's Status, Skye's Origin, Fitz's Fate and More Burning Qs Answered
- The Voice Recap: It's Just a Noisy Hall, Where There's a Nightly Brawl
- The Flash Recap: The 'Chosen' One
- More From TVLine
- The 6 Most Insanely Uncomfortable Moments From The 'True Tori' Season 2 Premiere
- Kelly Clarkson Performs Awesome Cover Of Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': 23 Shocking Secrets We Learned From Watching The Halloween Special!
- Steve Carell Reveals Jennifer Garner's Guilty Pleasure at 'Elle' Women in Hollywood Awards
- What Two Playboy Bunnies - Now Grandmas - Can Still Teach You About Being Sexy
- More From ET