(S03E15) The second chapter of the newest volume of Heroes wasn't quite as strong as the first one, but it kept things moving in a positive direction. I guess the writers were wanting to keep the fugitive heroes as weak in power base as possible, based on the casualty we experienced in this episode. In a way, I can say I knew it was coming, but was hopeful that it wouldn't. While I agree that the cast had gotten a little sprawling and out of control at times thorughout the series progression, I never thought this character was a problem.
Yep, I got a Twitter. It's part of my plan to plaster the Internet with links to my must-read blog posts about '90s indie rock and that handsome bastard Neil Patrick Harris (don't ask). Fortunately for you, some clever TV stars also use Twitter for fun and shameless self-promotion.
Here are ten fan-friendly TV celebs worth stalking on Twitter. Unlike that fake Stephen Colbert, these guys are all one-hundred percent, real-life paparazzo magnets.
(S03E10) We've reached the climax of this volume of Heroes. With the coming of the eclipse the first time, abilities manifested in our plethora of characters, or at least some of them. Or at least it was a catalyst of some importance. Now Claire is apparently a catalyst of some importance. Because the writers aren't sure how to make her anything other than kind of annoying, but she's the "hot chick" so they have to keep her. But that's another issue. It's time for another eclipse, and this time what havoc will it wreak?
Maybe it can make Peter whine less. Or Claire be less useless of a character. Or Matt more important of a character. Or Mohinder go back to normal or just die already. Things were definitely turned sideways this episode, and I think it was in a good way. I know all they naysayers will keep saying nay, many of them doing so without even watching the episodes (which makes their opinions irrelevant), but things are getting on track. Now if they can just avoid a disappointing conclusion to this volume, I'll be thrilled powerless.
(S03E06) Say what you want, but I think this episode continued the good streak established last week. It looks like, after a shaky start, the Heroes train is finally back on the track. All it took was some patience. That's a good sign for the rest of the season. Now if it could just get some of those lost viewers back. I hope NBC is factoring in downloads, DVR playbacks and streaming views online into their decisions regarding this show as I know it performs extremely well there.
When the ominous subtitle of the third season of 'Heroes' was announced ('Villains') (premieres Monday, Sept. 22, 9PM EST, NBC), the promise of more baddies threw super fans into overdrive.
One of the hot new additions is Brea Grant, who plays Daphne, aka the Speedster, and Hiro's new nemesis. 'Friday Night Lights' fans will recognize her as geeky girl Jean Binnel from last season, but in this role, she's a lightning-fast force to be reckoned with.
AOL TV visited the 'Heroes' set to get the dish on Daphne straight from the source -- Grant chatted about her new gig, her possible return to 'FNL' and the one ability she really does need. Plus, see how she fared in our bonus lightning round.
This recurring character is said to be introduced in a scene set at a museum. Hiro meets the woman at the museum and asks her if she has powers and is using them to steal art. As expected, Joy will lie to our beloved hero Hiro and leave the scene with a few paintings. Is she part of the villains or is she one of the good guys and somehow lost her way? Only time will tell!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from 'Tricksters'
- [Video] 'DIG' Exclusive Clip: Will Debbie Be Saved?
- 'Supernatural' Interview: Jim Beaver Teases Bobby's Return is 'The Real Deal'
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 6?
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Who Will Leave the Top 9?
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS Schedules 21 Finales (Which Got Supersized?), Stalker's Return
- April Fools' Day: 25 Twisted Plot Tricks from Alias, Arrow, Buffy, PLL & More
- Ratings: New Girl, NCIS, S.H.I.E.L.D. Tie Lows; Weird Loners Has Few Friends
- X-Files Revival: Cigarette-Smoking Man, Walter Skinner Set to Return
- Supernatural's Jim Beaver on Bobby's 'Wistful' Heaven, Concerns About Dean
- More From TVLine
- Ingrid Michaelson Opens Up About New Music After Losing Mom: 'I Have a Different Mind Now'
- Chris Rock Posts Selfie of Himself Getting Pulled Over for the Third Time in 7 Weeks
- Monica Lewinsky Is Not Joining 'The View': 'This Is Obviously Not Happening'
- Avril Lavigne Opens Up About Her Health Crisis: 'I Thought I Was Dying'
- 'Arrow' Fave Dishes on Mama Smoak's Return and the Secrets of Felicity's Father
- More From ET