While I take no joy in anybody's marriage breaking up, this news is especially ironic in light of this season of Bravo's Real Wives of New York City. Not only has Luann been particularly overconfident about the right way to do things, but she was also prickly as a pear when another wife, Ramona Singer, observed that the Count was twice as old as Luann. The Countess went off like a firecracker when she heard that, and she was not forgiving of Ramona when she offered an apology.
Remember "Chuck Versus the Suburbs," when Andy Richter's corpse was dragged away in a body bag? Well, he wasn't resurrected on Fringe, like one commenter suggested. No, he's dead and his body included a belt that contained some top-secret data, most importantly, the identity of the Intersect, i.e. Chuck.
The timing of the discovery couldn't be worse, though, because Chuck had just decided to "dump" Sarah as a fake girlfriend, feeling that they had no fake/real future. Of course, be careful what you wish for, Charles. More after the jump.
For everything that happened this week -- a return to form for those of you who were upset that the previous two episodes strayed from the confines of Dunder-Mifflin -- I believe it's that question (and Pam's reaction to it) that will set up the conflict over the remaining episodes of the season. I'm about as good at reading female facial signals as Rain Man, but even I could tell that Pam's face during the "proposal" wasn't exactly filled with the kind of joy you'd expect it would be. Maybe the producers are just giving us a red herring and Pam's reaction tonight will be the equivalent of Lost's four-toed statue (interesting for a blip, then forgotten about) or maybe things are not all that well in JAM-land.
But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's talk about the rest of the episode first...
(S01E20) While Isaac continues to recover from his stroke in the hospital, Dana is in charge, and the network execs are putting a lot of pressure on her. Meanwhile, Rebecca might want to go back to hubby Steve, which doesn't please Dan too much, and Jeremy wants to break up with Natalie, because there are way too many things happening right now, including his parents breaking up.
Oh, and there's a bomb threat called in to the building.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 TV Characters Having a Terrible Summer 2015
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- Kim Kardashian To Appear in 'Absolutely Fabulous' Movie
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- More From BuddyTV
- Scream Boss on Wes Craven's Death: 'We Were Sucker-Punched'
- Under the Dome End Date Set, Series Finale to Air Sept. 10
- TVLine Items: New SNL Player, View Shake-Up Continues and More
- The Flash: 'Candyman' Tony Todd to Voice Season 2's Nefarious Zoom
- Impastor, The Jim Gaffigan Show Renewed at TV Land
- More From TVLine
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Family -- See How Big Her Kids Have Grown!
- Beauty Secrets from the VMAs
- How Austin Butler and Vanessa Hudgens Make Their Relationship Work
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Vampire Diaries' Deleted Scene: Elena Is a 'Liar With Secrets' – And We Miss Her So Much!
- 21 of the Strangest, Most NSFW Lyrics on Miley Cyrus' Surprise Album, 'Dead Petz'
- More From ET