October 23, 2014
by Stephanie Earp, posted Dec 7th 2009 3:14AM
Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009 - Wednesday December 9, 10 pm, Global/ABC
Babs' annual love-in raises the bar a little this year - or is it just that 2009 was a really bizarre year? The short list includes four people I would confidently call lunatics (though some use their crazy for good and others for evil) including Sarah Palin, Adam Lambert, Kate Gosselin and Lady Gaga. Tyler Perry is also on the list and I can't wait to see how Walters handles him. Tyler, if you are reading this, I beg you to do the interview in Madea drag. Brett Favre and Glenn Beck from the world of sports round out the published list. The top three fascinators will be revealed during the broadcast. Who wants to do a pool? My picks are Robert Pattinson, Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey.
by Jay Black, posted Dec 4th 2006 11:05AM
Having been weaned on sitcoms in the early 1980s, I was very disappointed when I finally got old enough to work in an office setting. I was led to believe that every workplace was a hotbed of sexual tension. I took it as a matter of course that the person working next to me would be a smoking hot twenty-something with whom I'd have a long, drawn-out flirtation resulting in several seasons of "will they/won't they" discussion. Whether it was a bar or a detective agency or a special branch of the FBI, I expected a beautiful member of the opposite sex and lots of sexual tension.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow': 17 Truths, Secrets, Lies and Surprises from 'Corto Maltese'
- 'Bones': 7 Reasons Why Aubrey Kicks Ass and Fits Right In
- 'Project Runway' Finale Prediction: Who Will Win Season 13?
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot Scoop: ABC Eyes Marc Cherry's Modern Phantom of the Opera Drama
- TVLine Items: Courtney Love Joins Empire, a Buffy Halloween and More
- Sons of Anarchy: Gemma Teller Is a Mass Murderer — and We Have Proof
- House of Lies Recruits Mary McCormack as Marty's Potential Savior
- The Late Late Show With James Corden Gets March Premiere Date
- More From TVLine
- NFL Players Say 'No More' to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault in Powerful PSA
- Paul Reubens: Pee-wee Herman Movie is 'Imminent' – See What He Said in 1987!
- Jennifer Love Hewitt to Sissy Spacek: Hollywood's Top 5 Scream Queens
- Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- TLC 'Reassessing' Future of 'Honey Boo Boo' After Child Molestation Allegations Surface
- More From ET