April 28, 2015
by Stephanie Earp, posted Dec 7th 2009 3:14AM
Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009 - Wednesday December 9, 10 pm, Global/ABC
Babs' annual love-in raises the bar a little this year - or is it just that 2009 was a really bizarre year? The short list includes four people I would confidently call lunatics (though some use their crazy for good and others for evil) including Sarah Palin, Adam Lambert, Kate Gosselin and Lady Gaga. Tyler Perry is also on the list and I can't wait to see how Walters handles him. Tyler, if you are reading this, I beg you to do the interview in Madea drag. Brett Favre and Glenn Beck from the world of sports round out the published list. The top three fascinators will be revealed during the broadcast. Who wants to do a pool? My picks are Robert Pattinson, Michelle Obama and Oprah Winfrey.
by Jay Black, posted Dec 4th 2006 11:05AM
Having been weaned on sitcoms in the early 1980s, I was very disappointed when I finally got old enough to work in an office setting. I was led to believe that every workplace was a hotbed of sexual tension. I took it as a matter of course that the person working next to me would be a smoking hot twenty-something with whom I'd have a long, drawn-out flirtation resulting in several seasons of "will they/won't they" discussion. Whether it was a bar or a detective agency or a special branch of the FBI, I expected a beautiful member of the opposite sex and lots of sexual tension.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Game of Thrones': How to Deal with Sansa Stark in Winterfell
- 'The Voice' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 6?
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 8 Performance Rankings
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle and Alexis Team Up to Catch a Killer
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- More From BuddyTV
- CBS Opens Briefcase, Twisty Series That Could Change Families' Lives
- Tony Awards 2015: Stars of Mad Men, Masters of Sex, The Affair Among Nominees
- iZombie Sneak Peek: Has Liv Been 'Friend Zoned'?! She Could Just Die
- Castle Recap: Sneaks on a Plane
- Dancing With the Stars Week 7 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- More From TVLine
- Kevin Spacey Auditioned to Be a 'Tiger Beat' Teenage Idol in 1979!
- Abigail Breslin Defends Selena Gomez Against Bikini Haters
- Sam Smith Cancels Tour: 'I Have Been Vocally Exhausted for a While Now'
- 2015 Tony Awards: Hollywood Dominates with Noms for Bradley Cooper, Helen Mirren & More
- John Stamos Calls 'Bullsh**' on Olsen Twins' 'Full House' Reboot Claims
- More From ET