If you happen to be in the Greater Toronto Area between now and July 15th you may want to stop by for a little taste of the Toronto Theatre Fringe Festival where, if you are fan of Family Guy, you'll definitely be in for a treat. That's because Peter, Lois and the rest of the family are appearing in a little play named Swiss Family Guy Robinson.
Well, they're not really appearing. I mean, that would be weird if they actually came out of your television screen to perform at the Royal St. George Theatre in Toronto. What I really meant is that they'll seem like they're right on the stage in this one man show performed by actor Brian Froud. In the play, which has been receiving rave reviews by the Toronto press, Froud spins the Griffins and their neighbors into the classic Swiss Family Robinson tale. Oh, I forgot to mention that he does spot-on voices of the entire Family Guy cast. All except Meg that is because, according to Froud, she's hard to do.
More information on Brian, as well as a sound clip of Swiss Family Guy Robinson, can be found at his website.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Marvel's Agent Carter Season 2 First Look: Who's the (New) Boss?
- Hand of God: 5 Things to Know About Amazon's Dark Look at Faith
- Ratings: Carmichael Rises, Extant Dips
- Bloodline Season 2: Birdman Actress Joins Cast as New Series Regular
- Mindy Project: Dr. Lahiri Defies Gravity, Gets Cheeky in Season 4 Posters
- More From TVLine
- Haylie Duff Shares First Photos of Daughter Ryan Ava -- See the Adorable Pics!
- Tori Spelling Sues Benihana Over Burns Sustained After Falling on Grill
- Sofia Vergara Dresses Up as Ed O'Neill's Other TV Wife Peggy Bundy -- Who Wore the Wig Best?!
- Tom Brady Beats Deflategate Suspension Amid Gisele Bundchen Divorce Rumors
- Star Sightings September 2015
- More From ET