Kapoor and Hannon are the new singing sensation Subtle Sexuality, and "Male Prima Donna" dropped just after midnight this morning. They already have a Web site, a merchandise page with t-shirts, mugs, and tour posters. es, they list several dates in and around the Scranton, PA area and one in Ithaca. If you happen to be in the Dickson City, PA area tonight, you can catch the tour kickoff at Idle Hour Bowling Karaoke.
Well, it wasn't. It was more than just a post-wedding letdown; it was one of the worst episodes in a couple of years. Why? Mainly because the entire episode was built around a silly misunderstanding that could have been cleared up in a few minutes. And this time, it wasn't even Michael's fault!
Nope, that's been the beauty of the Jam pairing from the minute they got together; they just continue being a solid couple in the background while the craziness spins around them. Even when one of them gets sucked into the craziness -- Pam defecting to the Michael Scott Paper Company, Jim becoming co-manager -- the pairing is still solid.
That's what made this hour-long wedding episode so enjoyable. It wasn't the fact that Pam and Jim got married, it's that they had a memorable, very PB & J-style wedding despite the presence of the crew from Scranton.
As always, The Office manages to weave slapstick humor brilliantly with moments of raw emotion and pathos. Particularly, again, with a wonderful performance by Steve Carell. With most of the action centering on the major storylines, we didn't get much work out of the supporting cast, so it was at least good to see them having some costume fun in the cold open. Don't forget the rest of the cast, writers, we love them all!
Yesterday I had the opportunity to participate in a conference call with Mindy Kaling and Brian Baumgartner (Kevin) as they discussed the webisodes, Office Games, friendly competition and the status of a few MIA Dunder Mifflin employees.
July is right around the corner, which means just one thing ... new webisodes of The Office. Starting July 10th, you'll be able to tune into the NBC website to view the latest adventures of the characters that normally don't have top billing during the normal seasons. And yet, they are just as funny (sometimes funnier) than the big stars that grace the show week after week.
As we reported back in May, this set of webisodes will feature Darryl, Oscar and, most prominently, Kevin. The plot of these webisodes are a bit fuzzy from the previews, but it seems that Kevin is in a bit of financial trouble and needs to take a loan out in order to cover some losses. During this time he is taken under the wing of Darryl, who helps Kevin reach his goals. All that, and we get to see Darryl wear a suit.
There are two videos after the jump. The first features scenes from the upcoming webisodes. The second is a behind the scenes look at the episodes by stars Oscar Nunez (Oscar), Craig Robinson (Darryl) and Brian Baumgartner (Kevin). It's here that we learn that Brian has filmed the webisodes sans pants. Something that us fans probably didn't want to know about.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Pharrell Williams' Team
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episodes 7.2 and 7.3 Photos: Damon and Bonnie Fight the Heretics
- 'The Voice' Season 9: Meet Gwen Stefani's Team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21: Week 4 Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- Fox Developing Limited Series About Racially-Charged Police Shooting, Sanaa Lathan Attached to Star
- NCIS Brings Back Scottie Thompson as Tony's Ex, Jeanne Benoit
- Castle Reveal: The Feisty 'New Woman' in Rick's Life Is... Aubrey Plaza?
- Vampire Diaries Season 7 Photos: 'Bamon' Teams Up, Caroline Suffers
- TVLine Items: Tricia Helfer on Powers, Reign Casting Shake-Up and More
- More From TVLine
- Star Sightings October 2015
- Could Nick Gordon Be Facing Criminal Charges in Bobbi Kristina Brown Case?
- What Holly Madison Wants to Teach Her Daughter About Playboy
- Watch Ariana Grande Kiss Her 'Victorious' Costar Liz Gillies
- If Your Name Is Lauren and You Lost Your Student ID, Tom Hanks Has It
- More From ET