September 17, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Mar 9th 2010 9:45AM
(S02E16) Nathan Fillion really dug deep into his repertoire of cheesy faces for this episode, didn't he? His reactions to some of the naughtier things were so over-the-top that they went from funny, to lame, and then circled back around to hilarious.
There was a lot to like about this episode, whether or not you enjoyed the many faces of Fillion. There was a large suspect pool, plenty of twists, and best of all, two stars from beloved teen dramas. Hudson University has the best PhD program ever (if you overlook the fact that you're likely to be murdered there). Where else could you go for your degree with both Brian Krakow from 'My So-Called Life' and Lane Kim from 'Gilmore Girls?' Granted, this didn't work out so well for Jessica, as Brian Krakow's (or "Matt's," as it were) jealousy led to the exposure of her double-life and eventual murder, but still. How fun!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Moments: Jax's Path of Retribution
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.2 Photos: All About Dr. Maggie Pierce
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' Premiere Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won Part 1 of the Final HoH Competition?
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Recap: The Blue Team Shines While the Red Whines
- More From BuddyTV
- The Mysteries of Laura: Will You Remain on Debra Messing's Case?
- Red Band Society Premiere Recap: Are These Kids All Right?
- Big Brother Recap: Four the Win
- Idol Judges on Season 14: J.Lo Wants Less Cruelty, Adam Lambert Seeks Artistry, Harry Flinches at 'Geek' Label
- Pilot Scoop: Zach Gilford to Crush on Jennifer Carpenter in USA's Stanistan
- More From TVLine
- Adam Lambert Talks J.Lo Love and Guest Judging on 'Idol'
- Revealing Details from the 'Dating Naked' 'Commitment Ceremony'
- Talk Show Confessions: Why Are TV's Top Hosts Getting So Honest?
- Here's the 'Breaking Bad' Reference You Definitely Missed in 'Godzilla'
- Trust Us, You Need to Watch This Cheesecake Factory Parody of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
- More From ET