November 27, 2014
by Kona Gallagher, posted Mar 9th 2010 9:45AM
(S02E16) Nathan Fillion really dug deep into his repertoire of cheesy faces for this episode, didn't he? His reactions to some of the naughtier things were so over-the-top that they went from funny, to lame, and then circled back around to hilarious.
There was a lot to like about this episode, whether or not you enjoyed the many faces of Fillion. There was a large suspect pool, plenty of twists, and best of all, two stars from beloved teen dramas. Hudson University has the best PhD program ever (if you overlook the fact that you're likely to be murdered there). Where else could you go for your degree with both Brian Krakow from 'My So-Called Life' and Lane Kim from 'Gilmore Girls?' Granted, this didn't work out so well for Jessica, as Brian Krakow's (or "Matt's," as it were) jealousy led to the exposure of her double-life and eventual murder, but still. How fun!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- Vampire Diaries Photos: Bonnie's Blue Christmas, Stefan's Big Reveal & More
- Flash Scoop: The Voice of Gideon Is...
- Arrow Scoop: Sin Returns for 'Pivotal' Role in Sara Murder Mystery
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET