The premiere episode will be judged by Brian Posehn of Just Shoot Me, Steve Schirripa of The Sopranos, and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. Other judges include Adam Carolla of Drawn Together, Kate Walsh of Private Practice, Andy Dick of Less Than Perfect, Ron White, Dave Navarro, Greg Giraldo, Jim Norton, and JB Smoove of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
After sitting through hours of spoilerific, carefully-calibrated marketing presentations, there's nothing quite as bracing as the inspired lunancy of Sarah Silverman and friends. The entire cast of The Sarah Silverman Program gathered at this year's Comic-Con to share clips from their second sesaon and a tape of Steve Agee masturbating, or as the moderator, comedian Zach Galifianakis, put it "alphabetizing his testicles." (He was alphabetizing for comedic purposes, of course.) Needless to say, it was an R-rated evening all around.
Some of you may recognize comedian Brian Posehn from his role on Just Shoot Me, while others of us remember him from HBO's Mr. Show. Either way, he's a funny guy, and if you've seen even a little bit of his act you know the man loves himself some metal. The clip I placed after the jump is a music video based on his song "Metal by Numbers" from his new comedy album, Live In: Nerd Rage. His band is called Posehn and features Scott Ian of Anthrax, Joey Vera of Armored Saint, and John Tempesta of The Cult. The song itself is only so-so, and Posehn doesn't exactly stay on top of the beat, but damn it Jim, he's a comedian, not a singer. Besides, there are some funny moments sprinkled throughout the video, including a cameo by his old Mr. Show pal, Bob Odenkirk. Check it out:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More
- 'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Major Crimes, Defiance, Witches, Falling Skies and Other Shows Are Faring
- TVLine Items: Fringe Fave Goes Orange, Ferb Gets Lost, Vikings Trailer and More
- More From TVLine
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- Who Will Be Taking It All Off for 'Hair' at the Hollywood Bowl?
- Donald Sterling Loses Court Case, Sale of Clippers Can Go Forward
- More From ET