Well, a Michigan woman does. In fact, Michele Gazzolo said in a Chicago Tribune essay that she covets the fictional Big Love wives' coziness and says she and her neighbors refer to one another as "sister wives," even though they don't share a hubby. "We found ourselves confessing that plural marriage didn't look so terrible, even in a drama filled with suffering and intrigue," Gazzolo wrote.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Once Upon a Time': 17 Moments of Dating, Darkness and Blackmail from 'The Apprentice'
- 'Gotham' Interview: Donal Logue Says Harvey Bullock Can Save the Day in 'a Big Way'
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Interview: Mark Goffman and Sakina Jaffrey on a Mid-Season Surprise and the Apocalypse
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Go Home in Week 6?
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Alicia Tame Elsbeth's Unquiet Mind?
- More From BuddyTV
- S.H.I.E.L.D. @ PaleyFest: Mockingbird's Rousing Arrival, Ward vs. [Spoiler?], Groot Dreams and More Highlights
- Fox Orders Ryan Murphy-Produced Comedy-Horror Series Scream Queens
- The Originals' Charles Michael Davis on Marcel's New Crew, Future With Cami
- Pretty Little Liars Halloween Special: See What Gives Lucy Hale 'Chills'
- Ratings: Brooklyn, Good Wife and Revenge Rise, Resurrection Hits Low
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian's Sexy Daytime Look: Backless and in Jorts
- Selena Gomez Stuns In Her Sexiest Photoshoot Yet
- Are Ellen DeGeneres, Melissa McCarthy and Lena Dunham the New Ghostbusters?
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Due Date Revealed!
- Why Nicki Minaj Got Fired From Her Red Lobster Job
- More From ET