Well, a Michigan woman does. In fact, Michele Gazzolo said in a Chicago Tribune essay that she covets the fictional Big Love wives' coziness and says she and her neighbors refer to one another as "sister wives," even though they don't share a hubby. "We found ourselves confessing that plural marriage didn't look so terrible, even in a drama filled with suffering and intrigue," Gazzolo wrote.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 5: Vanessa's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 HoH Competition?
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Jason vs. Becky and the Twins Enter the Game
- 'Once Upon a Time' Interview: Emilie de Ravin and Robert Carlyle Tease Emma Needing Help, Gold's Status and More
- 'Teen Wolf': Why Stiles and Lydia are Perfect Together
- More From BuddyTV
- Caitlyn Jenner Tries Her Best 'Feminine Voice' for Kim Kardashian in a Funny, Emotional 'I Am Cait' Moment
- Chaz Bono 'Frustrated' by Some of Caitlyn Jenner's Critics
- Tom Cruise Is Already Working on 'Mission: Impossible 6'!
- Candace Cameron Bure Reveals Revamped 'Fuller House' Plot
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- More From ET