Sweeney recently chatted with AOL about having a full work plate, why she works hard at staying fit herself, 'Days'' decision to kill off beloved Uncle Mickey, why the NBC sudser is on the upswing (while others aren't faring nearly as well) and which characters she'd like to see return to Salem.
Bryan has been through this revolving door before, ironically. In 2001, he was also let go from Days of Our Lives and re-hired a year later. So, perhaps, he's not too concerned about losing the job.
What's interesting is that his current contract was good through February 2010 and at least based on what's happening now, there doesn't seem to be an exit for the Lucas character.
Bryan Dattilo's had to out-think crafty Sami Brady on 'Days of our Lives' for years; now he's trying to outsmart a bunch of 11-year-olds on 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader,' the syndicated game show hosted by Jeff Foxworthy.
"I had never seen the show before but my brother is a big fan of Jeff and his 'jerky' jokes," said Dattilo, who has played Lucas Roberts on 'Days' since 1993. The actor didn't have to go through the rigorous pre-test that regular potential contestants do (believe us, it's not easy), but he caught a few episodes in the green room prior to taping. He talked to AOL about the '5th Grader' experience, plus what's next for Lucas on 'DOOL.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Answers: Secrets of the Strigoi Revealed
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'The Bachelor' Roundup: Chris Soules' First Interview as The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis' Advice and More
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- More From BuddyTV
- 24 Movie Talks Heat Up (Again): Is Jack Finally Headed to the Big Screen?
- Ratings: Big Brother Down But on Top, CBS Dramas Rise, Wipeout Plunges
- Grey's Anatomy Admits The Americans' Annet Mahendru
- Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: Sparks Fly on Scott and Kira's First 'Real' Date
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- More From TVLine